|Full name||Ivo Serafimov Angelov|
|Born||15 October 1984|
|Height||1.64 m (5 ft 4+1⁄2 in)|
|Weight||60 kg (132 lb)|
|Club||Pernik Wrestling Club|
|Coached by||Armen Nazaryan|
Ivo Serafimov Angelov (Bulgarian: Иво Серафимов Ангелов; born 15 October 1984 in Pernik) is an amateur Bulgarian Greco-Roman wrestler, who played for the men's lightweight category. In 2011, Angelov had won a bronze medal for his division at the World Wrestling Championships in Istanbul, Turkey, and silver at the European Wrestling Championships in Dortmund, Germany. Angelov is also a member of Lovech Wrestling Club, and is coached and trained by Bratan Tzenov.
Angelov represented Bulgaria at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London, where he competed for the men's 60 kg class. He defeated United States' Ellis Coleman in the qualification rounds, before losing out the preliminary round of sixteen match to Iran's Omid Norouzi, who was able to score four points in two straight periods, leaving Angelov without a single point. Because his opponent advanced further into the final match, Angelov offered another shot for the bronze medal by eliminating China's Sheng Jiang in the repechage rounds. He lost the second repechage bout to Kazakhstan's Almat Kebispayev, with a score of 0–3. On 16 December 2013, he was honoured with the Bulgarian Sportsperson of the Year award.
- "Ivo Serafimov Angelov". London 2012. Archived from the original on 5 April 2013. Retrieved 6 February 2013.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Ivo Angelov". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 6 February 2013. Retrieved 6 February 2013.
- "Revaz Lashkhi wins European championship in Dortmund". Ministry of Sport and Youth Affairs of Georgia. 27 May 2011. Retrieved 6 February 2013.
- "Iranian wrestler Noroozi wins gold at world championships". Tehran Times. 14 September 2011. Archived from the original on 26 January 2020. Retrieved 6 February 2013.
- "Men's 60kg Greco-Roman Round of 16 Finals". London 2012. Archived from the original on 8 April 2013. Retrieved 6 February 2013.
- Morrissey, Rick (6 August 2012). "Ellis Coleman loses Olympic debut but has overcome far worse things". Chicago Sun-Times. Retrieved 6 February 2013.
- "Men's 60kg Greco-Roman Repechage Round 2". London 2012. Archived from the original on 30 April 2013. Retrieved 6 February 2013.
- "Борецът Иво Ангелов е "Спортист на 2013 година"!". topsport.bg. 16 December 2013. Retrieved 16 December 2013.
- "2021 European Wrestling Olympic Qualification Tournament Results Book" (PDF). United World Wrestling. Archived (PDF) from the original on 24 March 2021. Retrieved 24 March 2021.
- Ivo Serafimov Angelov at the International Wrestling Database (alternate link)
- Ivo Serafimov Angelov at NBC 2012 Olympics website at archive.today (archived 2013-04-11)
- Ivo Serafimov Angelov at Olympics.com
- Ivo Angelov at Olympedia