Ivo Lola Ribar Institute
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any sources. (November 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Ivo Lola Ribar Institute is a Belgrade, Serbia-based manufacturer of heavy machine tools, industrial equipment and industrial computers. It has been named after Croatian People's Hero of Yugoslavia Ivo Lola Ribar, the youngest son of Ivan Ribar.
- Lola 8 - computer developed by Ivo Lola Ribar Institute in late 1980s.
- PA512 and LPA512 - industrial controllers developed by ILR
- History of computer hardware in the SFRY
- List of computer systems from SFRY
- List of computer systems from Serbia
|This Serbian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a manufacturing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|