Viktor in 2012
|Date of birth||21 May 1942|
|Place of birth||Křelov, Czechoslovakia|
|1962–1963||Spartak Brno ZJŠ||6||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Ivo Viktor (born 21 May 1942 in Křelov) is a Czech former football goalkeeper. He played for Czechoslovakia, representing his country on 63 occasions between 1966 and 1977, taking part in the 1970 FIFA World Cup and winning the 1976 European Championship. Regarded as one of the best goalkeepers of his generation in Europe in his prime, he placed third in the 1976 Ballon d'Or, and was a five-time winner of the Czechoslovak Footballer of the Year award, and a two-time winner of the European Goalkeeper of the Year award.
Viktor's senior national team debut came in 1966 against Brazil at the Maracanã stadium. He represented his nation at the 1970 FIFA World Cup. He was one of the brightest stars at UEFA Euro 1976, where he helped Czechoslovakia win the championship, producing notable performances and key saves against the Netherlands in the semi-final, and West Germany in the final, later being named to the team of the tournament. In the same year he came third in the European Footballer of the Year awards. In total, he made 63 international appearances between 1966 and 1977.
- Dukla Prague
- Czechoslovak Footballer of the Year: 1968, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1976
- Ballon d'Or: Third place 1976
- European Goalkeeper of the Year award: 1969, 1976
- UEFA Euro Team of the Tournament: 1976
- Voted 24th in Keeper of the Century – IFFHS' Century Elections.
- International Appearances
- Hall of Fame Dukla Praha profile
- "1976 team of the tournament". UEFA.com. 21 March 2016. Retrieved 2 January 2015.
- "Panenka's panache seals Czechoslovak triumph". UEFA.com. 3 October 2003. Retrieved 21 February 2017.
- Gianluca Minchiotti (4 December 2014). "Le Classifiche di CM: portieri, la top 10 di tutti i tempi. Chi è il più forte?" (in Italian). Calciomercato.com. Retrieved 21 February 2017.
- Pivoda, Aleš (2013). Legenda se vrátila (in Czech). p. 36. ISBN 978-80-86783-65-9.
- Czechoslovakia – Player of the Year
- European Goalkeeper of the Year
- Karel Stokkermans (30 January 2000). "IFFHS' Century Elections". RSSSF. Retrieved 21 February 2017.