|Born||1 December 1994|
|Height||5 ft 2.5 in (1.59 m)|
Ivy Latimer attended the Hunter School of Performing Arts in Broadmeadow (Newcastle) and in 2007 she participated, along with some classmates, in the amateur film festival Shoot Out, winning second place in the category under 18.
From 2002 to 2003 she was guest star on White Collar Blue, where she played Lel. From 2004 to 2006, she appeared in 7 episodes of the TV show Love My Way as Ashley McClusky, and from 2010 to 2011 she portrayed Angela Carlson, a girl who hates monsters, in the series Me and My Monsters.
In May 2012, she landed the role of Nixie, one of the lead mermaid roles in season 1 of Mako: Island of Secrets, a spin-off of H2O: Just Add Water. In July 2014, she was the host of the TV series Studio 3.
|2002||All Saints||Madelaine James||Episode 5x03, "In the Lap of the Gods"|
|2002||White Collar Blue||Lel||Recurring role, 14 episodes|
|2003||Grass Roots||Chantelle||Episode 2x07, "Youth"|
|2004||The Cooks||Isabella||Episode 1x06, "The Gingerbread Man"|
|2005||Home and Away||Olivia Richards||9 episodes|
|2004–06||Love My Way||Ashley McCluskey||7 episodes|
|2009||Franswa Sharl||Cassie Bishop||Short|
|2009||Accidents Happen||Linda Conway||Film|
|2010–11||Me and My Monsters||Angela Carlson||Main role, 26 episodes|
|2011||Underbelly: Razor||Constance Solomon||Episode 8, "A Big Shivoo"|
|2013||Mako: Island of Secrets||Nixie||(season 1),|
- "All About... Ivy Latimer". ABC Online. Archived from the original on 18 November 2014. Retrieved 22 July 2018.
- "'Ivy Latimer' on IMBD".
- Melissa Lyons (10 July 2008). "Teenagers giving it their best shot". Retrieved 9 May 2012.
- Australian Television (ed.). "White Collar Blue: guest stars".
- Australian Television (ed.). "Love My Way: episode guide".
- "Shooting starts on Jonathan M Shiff's $12.3 million series Mako Mermaids". 8 May 2012. Retrieved 9 May 2012.
- "Underbelly – Razor: episode guide". Australian Television.
|This article about an Australian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|