Ivy League (disambiguation)
Ivy League can refer to:
- Ivy League, an NCAA Division I athletic conference formed from eight schools in the northeastern US and a name for the schools as a group
- Ivy League Records, a record label
- The Ivy League (band), a 1960s British pop trio
- Ivy League (clothes), a clothing style
- Ivy League (haircut), a short style of haircut for men
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ivy League.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.