From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Iwai or IWAI may refer to:
- Iwai (surname)
- Iwai, Ibaraki, a city in Japan
- Iwai Station, a railway station in Minamibōsō, Chiba Prefecture, Japan
- Iwai Rebellion, a rebellion against the Yamato court that took place in Tsukushi Province, Japan
- I'wai, the culture hero of the Koko Y'ao in Australian Aboriginal mythology
- Inland Waterways Authority of India
- wikt:祝い, いわい、romaji iwai, a Japanese word meaning celebration or gift.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Iwai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.