From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Iwaki (岩城、磐城) may refer to:
- Iwaki, Fukushima (いわき市), a city in Japan
- Iwaki, Akita (岩城町), a town in Japan
- Iwaki Province (718) (岩城国), an old province of Japan established in 718 and dissolved by 724
- Iwaki Province (1868) (磐城国), an old province of Japan established in 1868
- Iwaki River (岩木川), a river in Aomori Prefecture, Japan
- Mount Iwaki (岩木山), a volcano on the Japanese island of Honshū
- Iwaki clan: a Japanese clan that ruled the Hamadōri area
- Hiroyuki Iwaki (岩城 宏之), a Japanese musician and conductor
- Mirai Iwaki, a fictional character in the manga Guru Guru Pon-chan
- Seiji Iwaki (岩城 清次), a fictional character in the anime and manga series Initial D
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Iwaki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.