Jump to navigation Jump to search
Iwama may refer to:
- Iwama, Ibaraki, a former town in Nishiibaraki District, Ibaraki Prefecture, Japan
- Iwama Station, a train station in Kasama, Ibaraki Prefecture, Japan
- Iwama dojo, an aikido dojo
- Iwama style, a style of aikido
People with the surname
- Yoshiomi Iwama (岩間 良臣, born 1952), Japanese pole vaulter
- Yudai Iwama (岩間 雄大, born 1986), Japanese footballer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Iwama.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.