From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Iwama may refer to:
- Iwama, Ibaraki, a former town in Nishiibaraki District, Ibaraki Prefecture, Japan
- Iwama Station, a train station in Kasama, Ibaraki Prefecture, Japan
- Iwama dojo, an aikido dojo
- Iwama style, a style of aikido
People with the surname
- Yudai Iwama (岩間 雄大, born 1986), Japanese footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Iwama.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.