(Redirected from Iya (disambiguation))
Iya may refer to:
- Iya Abubakar, Nigerian politician
- Iya Arepina, Russian actress
- Iya Nacuaa Teyusi Ñaña, Mixtec ruler
- Iya Savvina, Soviet actress
- Iya Villania, Australian actress
- Iya Parent, Polish Aunt
- Iya, Iran, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Mount Iya, volcano in Indonesia
- Iya River, river in Irkutsk Oblast in Russia
- Iya Station, railway station in Japan
- Iya Valley, valley in Japan
- other uses
- Iya (mythology) in Lakota mythology
- Iyayu language, ISO 639-3 code "iya"
- Iya the native term for the Walls of Benin
IYA may refer to:
- International Year of Astronomy (IYA2009)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Iya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.