This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Iya Traore, is a Guinean footballer and freestyler who has been featured in Guinness World Records three times. He is currently based in Paris where he features on TV shows, reality TV shows, music videos and commercials.
Early and personal life
Iya started as a local goalkeeper in his village, Kebeya in Guinée. After his dad returned from Europe, he decided to move out to study in Conakry where he truly discovered his passion for football. In Conakry, he joined the football club Ibrahim FC and won many trophies with them.
Iya has rebranded onto the global stage what freestyle has to be which gave him documentary opportunities and awards from across the Globe. He has performed in 2014 in Shakira's La La La Music video for the world cup in Brazil. He has performed in over 40 countries including China, France, Ghana, Egypt, Morocco, Italy, US, Brazil etc.
- "Iya Traore, 'Football Freestyler,' Performs Incredible Feats WIth A Soccer Ball (VIDEO)". Huffingtonpost.com. Retrieved 2015-05-30.
- "Most steps climbed backwards on a ladder while controlling a football with the feet". Guinness World Records. 2011-07-20. Retrieved 2015-05-30.
- "Freestyle Soccer Player Iya Traore Will Blow Your Mind (Videos)". Total Pro Sports. 2012-11-26. Retrieved 2015-05-30.
- "Iya Traoré, du PSG à la rue! - Tout le foot | Walfoot". Walfoot.be. 2010-10-12. Retrieved 2015-05-30.
- "Iya Traoré, l'otarie de Montmartre - France". SO FOOT.com. 2013-08-13. Retrieved 2015-05-30.
- "WatsUp TV presents Iya Traore live at Marina Mall, August 30". AmeyawDebrah.Com. 2014-08-25. Retrieved 2015-05-30.
- "Photos: Iya Traore thrills crowd with his football dexterity in Accra". AmeyawDebrah.Com. 2014-09-04. Retrieved 2015-05-30.