From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up iza, Iza, izá, izā, or izä in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Iza may refer to:
- Iza, Boyacá, town and municipality in Boyacá Department, Colombia
- Iza, Iran, in Mazandaran Province
- Iza, Spain, in Navarra
- Iža, a village in Slovakia
- Iza River, a river of Romania
- IZA Institute of Labor Economics (IZA), a research institute and academic network headquartered in Bonn, Germany
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Iza.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.