Izabella Nilsson Jarvandi
Izabella Nilsson Jarvandi
|Born||January 6, 2003|
|Occupation||activist, debater and orator.|
Izabella Nilsson Jarvandi (born January 6, 2003) is a Swedish activist and protester part of the Yellow vests known for having held a protest speech at Mynttorget in Gothenburg against Swedens signing of the UN contract of Global Compact for Migration on December 9, 2018. She has also held speeches in Helsingborg and Stockholm. Jarvandi has also fought for the safety of women in Sweden. Jarvandi is mentioned in the book "Tutto quello che c'è da sapere sul clima" by Thomas Pedretti. She is also mentioned in Antonio Giangrande's "Italia allo specchio il dna deli italiani anno 2019 quarto party. La Culture ed I Media".
Izabella Nilsson Jarvandi has Iranian and Swedish heritage. Her father came from Iran and her mother is Swedish. Jarvandi grew up in a high-crime suburb in Gothenburg. She studied at a calm elementary school but she experienced the segregation through friends and family members who witnessed amongst segregated immigrants, and second generation immigrants, language deficients, maladaptation, racism, crime, sexual harassments and drugs. In an interview with Mikael Willgert, the host on Swebbtv, Jarvandi explains that there has been incidents of rape on Swedish school property and that many teachers are afraid of opposing students.
Jarvandi has stated that she is "upset, angry and devastated" over the Swedish governments politics in multiculturalism and integration of immigrants. In an article by Katerina Magasin, published on December 2018, Jarvandi wrote an article saying "I am so angry at the politicians in the parliament – Sweden was a great country!". According to an article by the Italian newspaper Lettera Donna, Jarvandi is "a young political activist who is against globalism and who seeks the truth and justice for my beloved Sweden". She has been called the Anti-Greta. Jarvandi has 7200 followers on Twitter. In an article by Fidelity News on Mars 2019, Jarvandi is described as opposing globalism, mass-migration, and gender ideology which she believes spread disinformation amongst Swedish youngsters. Jarvandi supports the Hungarian government led by Viktor Orban. In an article by the French newspaper Bvoltaire, Jarvandi is quoted saying "I will never be silenced and I will never forgive the politicians for all the harm they have done to my dear Sweden [...] I am convinced that the gods are watching and I know that traitors will one day be judged severely", Izabella fumed as he spoke in the streets of the Scandinavian cities". The French politician and Secretary General of Parti de la France Thomas Joly supported Jarvandi. In an article by Der Freie Welt published On Mars 2019, Jarvandi is described as "being in while Greta is out". On Mars 17, 2019, Jarvandi tweeted saying "You who have the audacity to harass me for my opinions are only proving me right. It is because of people like you and actions like yours I am fighting and I will not bow nor surrender. We were born free and I intend future generations to be as well". In an article by the Italian newspaper Vietato Parlare, Izabella says: "In relation to the rest of the world, the EU, the government and other rulers are the extremists. Who else wants to exterminate their own people? The left is fun ... On the one hand, he wants variety - at the same time, there is no diversity, because he wants everyone to be the same". In an article by My Nation, Izabella said "The Swedes may not demonstrate in the same way as the French, but that one should be careful while angering the sons and daughters of the Vikings preparing for a rebellion."
Jarvandi was praised by a reporter for being brave and "standing up for her values" on April 24, 2019. She has also received positive feedback from Swedens conservative and nationalist establishment. On January 2019, Jarvandi was praised for her bravery by reporter Matthias Feinbork of the German Die Weltwoche.
- "Izabella Nilsson (16 år) Vallda | Ratsit". www.ratsit.se (in Swedish). Anders Johansson. Retrieved 23 June 2019.
- Zackrisson, Pelle (16 December 2018). "Janouch: 'Vi har ingen kvinnofrid längre' (We have no safety for women any more)" (in Swedish) ("Isabella Nilsson Jarvandi is one of the girls engaged in this)). Jakob Bergman,. Publicism NITEK AB. Retrieved 23 June 2019.CS1 maint: extra punctuation (link)
- SVENSSON, TOBIAS (1 May 2019). "Intervju med Izabella Nilsson Jarvandi: "Skulle inte förvåna mig om det blir inbördeskrig" (Wouldn't surprise me if there is an outbreak of civil war)". article (in Swedish) ("Yellow vests"). AlternaMedia AB, Vávra Suk. Fria Tider. Retrieved 23 June 2019.
- Skandinaviska Förbundet, Skandinaviska Förbundet (13 December 2018). "Protester i Helsingborg kl 12.00 nu på lördag den 15/12 (Protest in Helsingborg now against the FN Migration contract)" (in Swedish) (Event). Skandinaviska Förbundet. Skandinavisk frihet. Retrieved 23 June 2019.
- Skogssjön, Skogssjön. "Izabella Nilsson Jarvandi – Protest mot Globalismen i Stockholm (Protest against globalism in Stockholm)". idreporter.net. idreporter.net.
- Thunlind, Jimmy. "Janouch: "Mynttorgetprotesterna är inte för extremister" | Nordfront.se (Janouch: Mynttorget is not for extremists)". www.nordfront.se. Markus Larsson. Nordfront. Retrieved 23 June 2019.
- Pedretti, Thomas (2019). Tutto quello che c'è da sapere sul clima (in Italian). ISBN 9780244777067.
- GIANGRANDE, ANTONIO (2019). ITALIA ALLO SPECCHIO IL DNA DEGLI ITALIANI ANNO 2019 QUARTA PARTE. LA CULTURA ED I MEDIA (in Italian) (olym 168 av L’Italia del Trucco, l’Italia che siamo ed.). Antonio Giangrande. p. 133.
- Willger of Swebbtv, Mikael. "Lördagsintervju 44 – Izabella 15 år, om livet som tonåring och nationalist. (Saturday interview with Izabella Nilsson Jarvandi and how it is like to be a 15 year old nationalist)". SwebbTV (in Swedish). Svensk Webbtelevision AB 2019. Retrieved 23 June 2019.
- ett SUVERÄNT Sverige., Stockholmare för. "Gästinlägg: Izabella Nilsson Jarvandi – Mitt liv har präglats av systemfel – Stockholmare för ett suveränt Sverige (Guest publication: Stockholmers for a great Sweden)". ett SUVERÄNT Sverige. Retrieved 23 June 2019.
- Janouch, Katerina (18 December 2018). "Izabella, 15 år: "Jag är så arg på politikerna i Riksdagen – Sverige har varit ett bra land" (Translation: I am so angry at the politicians at the parliament – Sweden was a great country!)" (Debate article). Katerina Janouch. Katerina Magasin. Retrieved 23 June 2019.
- Maria, Ingrid och (20 December 2018). "15-åriga Izabella leder FN-protesterna – "det är min framtid" (15 year old Izabella leads protest against UN – "Its my future")" (in Swedish). Ingrid och Maria. Ingrid och Maria. Retrieved 23 June 2019.
- Donna, Lettera (23 April 2019). "L'anti-Greta è sovranista (e pro-famiglia tradizionale) (Translation: Who is Izabella Jarvandi, the 15-year-old Swedish against gender and migrants?)". LetteraDonna (in Italian) (Article). © RIPRODUZIONE RISERVATA. LetteraDonna. Retrieved 23 June 2019.
- Bianchi, Leonardo; VICE, Redazione (25 April 2019). "La vera storia dietro 'l'anti-Greta Thunberg' di cui parlano i media italiani (Translation: The real story behind 'the anti-Greta Thunberg spoken of by the Italian media. The 15 year old Izabella Nilsson Jarvandi is presented as Thunberg's perfect nemesis, but we only talk so stubbornly in Italy)". Article (in Italian). Vice. Retrieved 23 June 2019.
- Inrikes, Fria Tider. "Greta Thunberg: "Mänsklighetens största kris någonsin" (Greta Thunberg: Humanitys greatest threat)". Fria Tider (in Swedish) (Article "Izabella Jarvandi, sometimes called Anti-Greta")). Fria Tider. Fria Tider. Retrieved 23 June 2019.
- BARBATO, MARIO (6 May 2019). "Chi è Izabella Nilsson Jarvandi, la 15enne svedese idolo dei sovranisti? (Translation: Who is Izabella Nilsson Jarvandi, the sovereign idol?)". Fidelity News (in Italian) (Article). Horizon Group. Fidelity News. Retrieved 23 June 2019.
- ")Izabella Nilsson Jarvandi, (l'altra) ragazza (costruita) questa volta anti gender e anti migranti (Translation: Izabella Nilsson Jarvandi, (the other) girl (built) this time anti-gender and anti-migrants". Ticinolive (in Italian) (Debate). Quotidiano della Svizzera italiana. Ticino Live. 24 April 2019. Retrieved 23 June 2019.
- Bernadac, J.-P. Fabre (28 April 2019). "En Suède, Izabella Nilsson Jarvandi, ou l'anti-Greta Thunberg ? (Translation: And the Swedish girl, Izabella Nilsson Jarvandi, the Anti-Greta Thunberg?". Article (in French). Boulevard Voltaire. Boulevard Voltaire. Retrieved 23 June 2019.
- Joly, Thomas (2019). "En Suède, Izabella Nilsson Jarvandi, l'anti-Greta Thunberg (Izabella Nilsson Jarvandi, the anti-Greta Thunberg)". Le blog politique de Thomas JOLY (in French). Thomas Joly. Le blog politique de Thomas Joly. Retrieved 23 June 2019.
- Dinnebin, Micha (2019). ": Greta ist "out", Izabella ist "in"". FreieWelt.net (in German). Der Freie Welt (the free will). Retrieved 23 June 2019.
- Jarvandi, Izabella Nilsson (17 March 2019). "You who have the audacity to harass me for my opinions are only proving me right. It is because of people like you and actions like yours I am fighting and I will not bow nor surrender We were born free and I intend future generations to be as well". Twitter. Retrieved 23 June 2019.
- "La svedese Izabella Nilsson Jarvandi come Greta Thunberg ma per lei l'oblio dei media (The Swedish Izabella Nilsson Jarvandi as Greta Thunberg)" (in Italian) (Article). Vietato Parlare. Vietato Parlare. 24 April 2019. Retrieved 23 June 2019.
- My Nation, Team. "'Children shouldn't work in fields, but on dreams'". Asianet News Network Pvt Ltd (Article). Asianet News Media & Entertainment. Retrieved 23 June 2019.
- Make The West Great Again, Evan (24 April 2019). "The anti-Greta" (Article). Make The West Great Again. Make The West Great Again. Retrieved 23 June 2019.
- Feinbork, Matthias. "Wir basteln uns eine KlimatIkone (Translation: We make a climate icon of the WEF, the 16-year-old poster girl of climate protection, Greta Thunberg, is swarming around. Her Swedish colleague Izabella Nilsson Jarvandi, 15, is hardly heard. I wonder why?)". www.weltwoche.ch (Article). Die Weltwoche. Retrieved 23 June 2019.