|Born||Izabela Dorota Skorupko
June 4, 1970
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 8.5 in)|
|Spouse(s)||Mariusz Czerkawski (1996–1998; divorced), 1 child
Jeffrey Raymond (2003–present), 1 child
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Izabella Scorupco.|
Scorupco was born to Lech and Magdalena Skorupko in Białystok, Poland, in 1970. When she was one year old, her parents separated, and she remained with her mother. In 1978, they moved to Bredäng in Stockholm, Sweden, where Scorupco learned to speak Swedish, English and French.
In the late 1980s, Scorupco travelled throughout Europe working as a model, and appeared on the cover of Vogue. In 1987, she was discovered by director Staffan Hildebrand and starred in the film Ingen kan älska som vi ("Nobody can love like us"). In the early 1990s, she had a brief but successful career as a pop singer, releasing the album IZA, which was certified gold in Sweden in 1991. In 1995, she played Natalya Simonova in the James Bond film GoldenEye, starring opposite Pierce Brosnan.
On December 25, 1996, Scorupco married Polish ice hockey player Mariusz Czerkawski, then with the Edmonton Oilers. They had one daughter together, Julia (born September 15, 1997). They separated in 1998.
In 2011, Scorupco reprised her singing career, duetting with Swedish musician Peter Jöback in his single Jag Har Dig Nu and featuring in the song's music video. She also starred in Jöback's short extension film La vie, L'amour, Le mort. Scorupco went on to host the spring 2012 series of Sweden's Next Top Model but did not continue it for a second series.
Scorupco moved into the comedy world in July 2013 when she was named to a lead role in a new Swedish romantic comedy, Micke & Veronica, alongside David Hellenius. It premiered on December 25, 2014.
|1988||Ingen kan älska som vi||Annelie|
|1991||V som i viking||The Single Mother||TV mini-series|
|1995||Det var en mörk och stormig natt||Petronella||Short|
|1999||With Fire and Sword||Helena Kurcewiczówna|
|2000||Vertical Limit||Monique Aubertine|
|2002||Reign of Fire||Alex Jensen|
|2004||Exorcist: The Beginning||Sarah|
|2005||Alias||Sabina||TV series, Season 4, Episode 15: "Pandora"|
|2007||Cougar Club||Daniella Stack|
|2014||Micke & Veronica||Veronica|
|Title||Album details||Peak chart position|
|Title||Year||Peak chart positions||Album|
|"I Write You a Love Song"||1991||10||–||–||93||–||–||–|
|"Shame, Shame, Shame"||1992||3||22||4||37||7||2||39|
|"–" denotes releases that did not chart or were not released in that territory.|
- Fashion Model Directory profile. Retrieved April 15, 2012.
- Profile/Biography of Izabella Scorupco. StarsHub.com. Retrieved January 25, 2010.
- Izabella Scorupco: Bond girl (GoldenEye). Nordic Reach. Retrieved January 25, 2010.
- "Izabella Scorupco Hosts Top Model Sweden". JamesBond007.se. January 6, 2012. Retrieved February 14, 2012.
- SF.se (Swedish)
- Hung, Steffen. "Discography Izabella". Swedish Charts Portal. Hung Medien (Steffen Hung). Retrieved 12 October 2014.
- Hung, Steffen. "Discographie Izabella" (in German). Austrian Charts Portal. Hung Medien (Steffen Hung). Retrieved 12 October 2014.
- Hung, Steffen. "Discografie Izabella" (in Dutch). Belgian Charts Portal. Hung Medien (Steffen Hung). Retrieved 12 October 2014.
- "Discographie Izabella" (in German). Media Control. Retrieved 12 October 2014.
- Hung, Steffen. "Discografie Izabella" (in Dutch). Dutch Charts Portal. Hung Medien (Steffen Hung). Retrieved 12 October 2014.
- Hung, Steffen. "Discography Izabella". Norwegian Charts Portal. Hung Medien (Steffen Hung). Retrieved 12 October 2014.
- Hung, Steffen. "Izabella - Shame, Shame, Shame" (in German). Swiss Charts Portal. Hung Medien (Steffen Hung). Retrieved 12 October 2014.