Izabelle De Farias
1 September 1990
After debuting in Bollywood with an uncredited appearance in Talaash: The Answer Lies Within, she appeared in Bollywood with a leading role in the teen drama Sixteen (2013). Her second film was the romance Purani Jeans (2014). As a model, she has promoted Lakme beauty products, Procter & Gamble, Big Bazaar and the Pakistani brand Nishat Linen. Leite was nominated for Best Female Debut Actress by Life Ok Screen Awards 2014 for the movie Sixteen. She also appeared in the music video of Lahore with Guru Randhawa which has reached 900 Mn+ views on youtube.
|2012||Talaash: The Answer Lies Within||Prostitute||Hindi||Uncredited|
|2014||Purani Jeans||Nayantara Sapru||Hindi|
|2020||World Famous Lover||Iza||Telugu|
- "Izabelle Leite". Twitter. Archived from the original on 18 October 2015. Retrieved 23 September 2013.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 13 November 2013. Retrieved 22 November 2013.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Bollywood Hungama. "Purani Jeans". Archived from the original on 26 August 2016. Retrieved 31 October 2013.
- "Izabelle Leite ~ Nishat Linen 2013 Ad/Commercial". MANJANPK. Archived from the original on 1 December 2017. Retrieved 18 November 2013.
- Hooli, Shekhar H. (24 January 2019). "Here's why Izabelle Leite is missing from Akhil Akkineni's Mr Majnu promotions". www.ibtimes.co.in. Retrieved 28 October 2020.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Izabelle Leite.|
|This article about a Brazilian actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|