(Redirected from Izarn)
|Look up isarn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Isarn of Pallars (died 948)
- Isarn, Bishop of Grenoble (950–976)
- Peire Isarn (died 1226), bishop
- Isarn (troubadours) (fl. c. 1240), troubadour
- Isarn Marques (fl. c. 1250), troubadour
- Isarn Rizol (fl. c. 1250), troubadour
- Raimon Isarn (fl. c. 1264), troubadour
- Isarn (inquisitor) (fl. bef. 1292), inquisitor
- Ísarn in Norse can mean iron (as in the German Eisen)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Isarn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.