Jump to navigation Jump to search
Izgrev may refer to:
- Izgrev, Sofia - one of the 24 municipalities in the Sofia (city) Province, Bulgaria
- Izgrev, Novi Iskar - one of the 5 districts in Novi Iskar, Sofia (city) Province, Bulgaria
- One of eight villages in Bulgaria:
- Izgrev, Blagoevgrad Province - in the Blagoevgrad municipality of the Blagoevgrad Province
- Izgrev, Burgas Province - in the Tsarevo municipality of the Burgas Province
- Izgrev, Pleven Province - in the Levski municipality of the Pleven Province
- Izgrev, Sliven Province - in the Sliven municipality of the Sliven Province
- Izgrev, Smolyan Province - in the Nedelino municipality of the Smolyan Province
- Izgrev, Shumen Province - in the Venets municipality of the Shumen Province
- Izgrev, Varna Province - in the Suvorovo municipality of the Varna Province
- Izgrev, Yambol Province - in the Elhovo municipality of the Yambol Province
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.