Izumi-Tamagawa Station (和泉多摩川駅 Izumi-tamagawa-eki) is a railway station on the Odakyu Odawara Line in Komae, Tokyo, Japan.
The station has four tracks laid between two side platforms.
- 1927 - The station opens
- 1937 - Promoted to 「Chokutsū」stop
- 1948 - Promoted to Sakura Semi Express stop
- 1952 - Promoted to Semi Express stop
- 1964 - Demoted to Local-Only stop
- 1996 - Starts using the new Northbound platform
- 1997 - The tracks are upgraded to multiple tracks
- 1999 - Bus lines starts to stop in front of the station
- 2004 - Promoted to section semi-express stop
|Odakyu Odawara Line
||Section Semi Express (区間準急)
Coordinates: 35°37′38″N 139°34′25″E / 35.6271°N 139.5736°E