Location of Izumisano in Osaka Prefecture
|• Mayor||Hiroyasu Chiyomatsu|
|• Total||55.03 km2 (21.25 sq mi)|
|Population (September 2014)|
|• Density||1,843/km2 (4,770/sq mi)|
|• Flower||Sasayuri (Lilium japonicum)|
|Time zone||Japan Standard Time (UTC+9)|
|City hall address||1-295-3, Ichiba Higashi, Izumisano-shi, Ōsaka-fu
The city is home to northern portion of Kansai International Airport. Peach Aviation has its head office in the Kensetsu-to (建設棟 Kensetsu-tō?) building on the property of Kansai Airport and in Izumisano.
It is also home to the 256-m (840-ft) Rinku Gate Tower Building, the third tallest building in Japan. The Rinku campus of the Osaka Prefecture University is also located at Izumisano. The city was founded on April 1, 1948.
Hineno is the junction station located in Izumisano on the JR line. It connects the southern Wakayama Prefecture, Kansai International Airport, and Tennoji.
- Home. Hotel Nikko Kansai Airport. Retrieved on July 23, 2011. "Hotel Nikko Kansai Airport 1, Senshu-kuko Kita, Izumisano-shi, Osaka, 549-0001, Japan "
- "About Us." Peach. Retrieved on November 1, 2011. "Izumisano-shi, Osaka, Japan 549-8585" Address in Japanese: "大阪府泉佐野市"
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Izumisano, Osaka.|
- Izumisano City official website (Japanese)
- Izumisano City Living Guide（英語版） (English)
- Izumisano City Sightseeing
|This Osaka Prefecture location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|