Izumo (出雲) may refer to:
- Izumo Province, an old province of Japan
- Izumo, Shimane, a city located in Shimane Prefecture
- Izumo-taisha, one of Japan's most ancient and important Shinto shrines
- Izumo-class helicopter destroyer, a class of helicopter carrier operated by the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force
- JDS Izumo (DDH-183), lead ship of this class
- Japanese cruiser Izumo, an armored cruiser operated by the Imperial Japanese Navy
- SDF-4 Izumo, a spaceship in the Robotech universe
- Izumo: Takeki Tsurugi no Senki, an anime series
- Kunisaki Izumo no Jijō, a Japanese manga series
- Izumo Kamurogi, the commander of Altair forces in the anime series Aquarion Evol
- Izumo (train), a former train service in Japan
- Sunrise Izumo, a train service in Japan
- IZUMO1, a sperm-specific protein necessary for sperm-egg plasma membrane binding and fusion.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Izumo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.