|District||Bareilly district, Uttar Pradesh|
|Metro||Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh|
|• Body||Bareilly Municipal Corporation|
|Elevation||240 m (790 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Bareilly (Lok Sabha constituency), Uttar Pradesh|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Bareilly City, Bareilly division, Uttar Pradesh|
|Civic agency||Bareilly Municipal Corporation|
Izzatnagar is a locality in Bareilly in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. The railway station it houses is one of the Divisional Headquarters of North Eastern Railways. Izzatnagar is also the location of the Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI), Central Avian Research Institute (CARI), Railway Mechanical Workshop [Established in year 1913], Diesel Loco Shed and Hartmann College.
It is named after Sir Alexander Izat (1844-1920), a Scottish engineer and director of the Bengal and North Western Railway. He Specialized in Bridge Engineering and came to Izzatnagar in 1896.
- Railway Officers Colony - Road no. 2, Izzatnagar. (It contains 12 Bungalows, on a 1 Kilometre long road, that age back to 1900s and are still in use by current bureaucrats and highly reputed Indian government officers.)
- Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izzatnagar.
- Shri Sai Baba Mandir, Shastri Nagar
- Mazar of Hazrat Nanne Shah Baba - Izzatnagar Railway Station
- Mazar of Hazrat Budh Shah Baba, I.V.R.I., Izzatnagar
- Krishna Nagar Kali Bari (Established in 1970)
- Shiv Parvati Temple
- ST. PAUL Church
- St. Lawrence Church (Established in 1966)
- Masihi Kalisiya Church, Defence Colony, Izzatnagar
- Balaji (Vishnu) Temple, Rajendra-nagar, Izzatnagar.
- Funcity, Pilibhit bypass road.
Kendriya Vidyalaya AFS, Bareilly, Kendriya Vidyalaya IVRI, Bareilly, Kendriya Vidyalaya NER, Bareilly
- Nainital - 124 km
- Bareilly - 5 km
- Moradabad - 110 km
- Pantnagar - 63 km
- Almora - 184 km
- Baheri - 37 km
- Budaun - 55 km
- Faridpur - 23 km
- Ghunsi Aonla Uttar Pradesh - 50 km
|This Bareilly district location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|