Izzie's Way Home
|Izzie's Way Home|
|Directed by||Sasha Burrow|
|Produced by||Paul Bales|
David Michael Latt
|Written by||Camille Licate|
Hank Woon, Jr.
|Distributed by||The Asylum|
Izzie's Way Home is a 2016 American direct-to-video computer-animated fantasy adventure film produced by The Asylum. It is The Asylum's first animated feature, and is considered to be a mockbuster of the 2016 Pixar Animation Studios film Finding Dory.
Izzie is a fish who lives with her father Harold in an aquarium, and is frequently bullied by the other fish in the vicinity. Harold tries to protect Izzie from being returned to the ocean by the human who maintains the aquarium, as that very event is what separated them from Izzie's mother. Izzie and Harold do end up being returned to the sea, and are separated during the eruption of an underwater volcano. A boat holding the aquarium tips over, causing the other fish to spill into the waters. Izzie befriends the other fish as she and her father search for one another.
- Bonnie Dennison as Izzie
- Tom Virtue as Harold
- Tori Spelling as April
- Zack Ward as Thurston
- Joey Fatone as Carl the Sea Cucumber
- Dawn Richard as Ginger / Carmel / Marcie
- Lynne Marie Stewart as Clara
Dove found the movie to be appropriate for all ages.  CG Animated Review found that while the movie wasn't great, it was better than expected and a good effort for the Asylum's first animated film. 
- McNary, Dave (20 January 2016). "'Sharknado' Producer the Asylum Launches Animation Division". Variety. Retrieved 9 September 2016.
- "Izzie's Way Home - Dove Family Friendly Movie Reviews". The Dove Foundation. Retrieved 9 September 2016.
- Hall, Jacob (22 January 2016). "'Sharknado' Production Company The Asylum Launches an Assault on the Animation Medium With 'Izzie's Way Home'". SlashFilm. Retrieved 9 September 2016.
- Amidi, Amid (23 January 2016). "The 'Sharknado' Studio Has Found A Way To Cash In On 'Finding Dory'". Cartoon Brew. Retrieved 9 September 2016.