|Olympic medal record|
Ján Zachara (Slovak pronunciation: [ˈjaːn ˈzaxara]) (born 27 August 1928 in Kubra near Trenčín, now Slovak Republic) is a former Czechoslovak boxer who won the gold medal in the featherweight division at the 1952 Summer Olympics in Helsinki.
Zachara also competed in 1956, losing in a quarterfinal to Pentti Hämäläinen of Finland on points.
- Defeated Åke Wärnström (Sweden) 3-0
- Defeated Su Bung-Nan (South Korea) 3-0
- Defeated János Erdei (Hungary) 2-1
- Defeated Leonard Leisching (South Africa) 2-1
- Defeated Sergio Caprari (Italy) 2-1
|This article about a Czechoslovak Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to a Slovak boxer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|