|Annual production volume||7500hL|
The brewery started brewing beer in January 1996 and is one of Sweden’s smallest breweries. The outspoken policy of the brewery is to brew beer in small quantities in order to guarantee a high quality in the production. The yearly production amounts to 750.000 liters of beer. Today, the brewery has a standing assortment of eleven different brands of beers reflecting a number of various brewing techniques.
The brewery is regularly awarded at the annual Stockholm Beer Festival (where approximately 600 brands of beers are competing). The company has competed in the festival the last eight years and has totally been awarded 58 gold medals, 28 silver medals and 14 bronze medals.
Where to find the beers
In Sweden, all of the brewery's beers can be bought or ordered at the Systembolaget.
The following pubs are known to have a wide assortment of beers from Swedish microbreweries in general; and beers from Jämtlands Bryggeri in particular:
- Akkurat - Stockholm
- S/S Alma - Stavre
- Brunkullan - Östersund
- Captain Cook - Östersund
- Oliver Twist - Stockholm
- Plain Kitchen - Gothenburg
- Simon & Viktor - Östersund
- Åregården - Åre
- Anniversary Ale - English strong ale.
- Baltic Stout - Baltic stout.
- Bärsärk Strong Ale - Ale.
- Bière De Printemps - Fruit beer.
- Hummel Extrême - Pale lager.
- Mellan Lager - Pale lager.
- Pilgrimstad Mammut - Oktoberfest/Märzen.
- Serbian Crown - Pale lager.
- Strong Ale - Ale.
- Valborg Vårbrygd - Pale lager.
- Weiss-President - Hefeweizen.
- Äppelweisen - Fruit beer.