Since 1993 involved in organising the International Bocuse d'Or, Jérôme Bocuse is on the board of directors of the Bocuse d'Or USA Foundation as vice-president. Along with chefs Thomas Keller and Daniel Boulud, Jérôme Bocuse is responsible for raising support and awareness for the U.S. Bocuse d'Or effort, and in selecting the candidates who participate in the Bocuse d'Or USA, where the winner will go on to represent the U.S. in the international finals of Bocuse d'Or in Lyon, France. Since 1996 he runs the "Les Chefs de France", the French restaurant at Epcot. In 2009 he appeared as a guest judge on Top Chef.
- "Jerome Bocuse strives for the international recognition of young American Chefs". French Consulate General, Miami. 2011-10-13. Retrieved 2015-11-25.
- Greene, Gael, New York Magazine (April 19, 1993). Dinner of the Century
- The Culinary Institute of America, press release The Culinary Institute of America to Host Bocuse d'Or USA Finals
- bocusedorusa.org About Bocuse d'Or USA
- Bon appetit, Disney fans: Chef Jerome Bocuse takes Epcot on a French food adventure Article on Jérôme Bocuse in The Palm Beach Post
|This biographical article on a chef is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|