The Jómsvíkinga saga (English: Saga of the Jomsvikings) relates the founding of Jomsborg by Palnatoke, and of the brotherhood of the Jomsvikings. It also relates their defeat at the Battle of Hjörungavágr in 986, when Sigvald Jarl brought the Jomsvikings to Norway to depose Haakon Jarl.
- Editions available from Old Norse Workfiles by Michael Irlenbusch-Reynard.
- Jómsvíkinga saga in modern Icelandic from heimskringla.no
- The Jómsvíkinga saga in modern Icelandic from snerpa.is (text identical to the above)
- Alison Finlay, paper abstract (Thirteenth International Saga Conference, 2006)
- Leszek P. Słupecki, paper abstract (Thirteenth International Saga Conference, 2006)
|This article relating to a Norse myth or legend is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|