|1968 Mexico City||Lightweight|
|European Amateur Championships|
|1965 East Berlin||Lightweight|
He won two medals at the Olympic Games: gold in the Lightweight division at Tokyo 1964  and silver at Mexico City 1968. He also twice won medals at the European Amateur Boxing Championships, silver at East Berlin 1965 and gold at Rome 1967.
He was the winner of the Aleksander Reksza Boxing Award 1991.
- Defeated Tauno Halonen (Finland) 4-1
- Defeated Alex Oundo (Kenya) 4-1
- Defeated Stoyan Pilitchev (Bulgaria) 5-0
- Defeated Ronnie Harris (United States) 4-1
- Defeated Velikton Barannikov (Soviet Union) 5-0
|This biographical article related to a Polish boxer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Polish Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|