József Szabó (Hungarian footballer)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Yozhef Sabo.
The native form of this personal name is Szabó József. This article uses Western name order when mentioning individuals.
|Date of birth||11 May 1896|
|Place of birth||Gönyű, Austria-Hungary|
|Date of death||17 March 1973(aged 76)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
József Szabó (11 May 1896 – 17 March 1973), also referred to as Joseph Szabo or José Szabo, was a former Hungarian footballer and football manager. As a player he played for both Ferencvárosi TC and Hungary.
- Portuguese Liga (1): 1934–35
- Portuguese Cup (1): 1931–32
- Porto Championship (6): 1930–31, 1931–32, 1932–33, 1933–34, 1934–35, 1935–36
- Portuguese Liga (4): 1937–38, 1940–41, 1943–44, 1953–54
- Portuguese Cup (3): 1940–41, 1944–45, 1953–54
- Lisbon Championship (6): 1937–38, 1938–39, 1940–41, 1941–42, 1942–43, 1944–45
- Taca Imperio (1): 1943–44
|This biographical article related to association football in Hungary, about a midfielder, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to association football in Hungary, about a defender, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|