Jörg Meuthen in 2015
|Institution||Academy of Kehl|
Jörg Hubert Meuthen (German: [ˈjœəg ˈmɔʏtn̩]; born 29 June 1961) is a German economist and politician serving as Federal spokesman for Alternative for Germany (AfD) since July 2015. He is professor for political economy and finance at the Academy of Kehl. He was frontrunner for the AfD at the 2016 Baden-Württemberg state election and has been a Member of Parliament and parliamentary leader since March 2016. Since the end of 2017, Meuthen has been a member of the European Parliament and deputy chairman of the EFDD. He is the leading candidate of the AfD for the 2019 European Parliament election.
- "Die Kirchensteuer als Einnahmequelle von Religionsgemeinschaften". www.peterlang.com. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 21 March 2016.
- "Bundessprecher; Spitzenkandidat der AfD für die Landtagswahl in Baden-Württemberg - Hart aber Fair - Das Erste". www1.wdr.de (in German). Archived from the original on 16 February 2017. Retrieved 21 March 2016.
- "Prof. Dr. Jörg Meuthen". www.hs-kehl.de (in German). Retrieved 21 March 2016.
- "Home | Jörg MEUTHEN | Abgeordnete | Europäisches Parlament". www.europarl.europa.eu (in German). Retrieved 9 April 2019.
- User, Super. "Jörg Meuthen". www.efddgroup.eu. Retrieved 9 April 2019.
- "Scharfe Kritik an Robert Habeck: Meuthen führt AfD in Europawahl". www.zdf.de (in German). Retrieved 9 April 2019.
- Blaney2019-09-25T02:35:00+01:00, Martin. "Germany's HessenFilm fund fires CEO after meeting with far-right politician sparks outrage (exclusive)". Screen. Retrieved 25 September 2019.
|This article about a Member of the European Parliament from Germany is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|