From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jōetsu (上越) may refer to:
- Jōetsu, Niigata, a city in Niigata Prefecture, Japan
- Jōetsu Line, a major rail line in Japan
- Jōetsu Shinkansen, a high-speed shinkansen railway line connecting Tokyo and Niigata
- Joetsu Station, a railway station in Jōetsu, Niigata
- Jōetsu region, a geographical region in Niigata Prefecture or in the old provinces of Kōzuke and Echigo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jōetsu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.