(Redirected from J-9)
J9, J09, J 9 or J-9 may refer to:
- J9 (album), a 2004 album by Jolin Tsai
- J9 Series, a trilogy of Japanese anime robot series; Braiger, Baxinger and Sasuraiger. All animated by Kokusai Eiga-sha, between 1981-1984.
- Chengdu J-9, a designation assigned to a 1975 Chinese interceptor aircraft that never progressed beyond initial studies
- County Route J9 (California), a main route between the cities of Oakdale, Waterford, and Turlock
- GS&WR Class J9, a Great Southern and Western Railway Irish steam locomotive
- HMS Cromarty (J09), a 1940 British Royal Navy Bangor class minesweeper
- IBM J9, an implementation of Java
- Joyrex J9, two distinct vinyl albums by Caustic Window
- Junkers J 9, a factory designation for the 1917 German Junkers D.I fighter aircraft
- Malaysia Federal Route J9, a major road in Johor, Malaysia
- S/2000 J 9, a former name for Taygete, a retrograde irregular satellite of Jupiter
- S/2001 J 9, a former name for Orthosie, a natural satellite of Jupiter
- S/2003 J 9, a retrograde irregular satellite of Jupiter
and also :
- J9 : Jazeera Airways IATA airline code (as well as for defunct Guinee Airlines)
- J09 : Influenza due to identified avian influenza virus ICD-10 code
- J9: [Nickname in place of the female first name Janine] By combining the phonics sound that J makes (Ja) and the word nine written together you derive the name Janine; in this case it would be pronounced (Jay)-(Nine); J9. A nickname. Other variants and sub-variants of this name later morphed into Jay9, Jaynarn, Janarn, Janarnia.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.