(Redirected from J.Lo (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
J.Lo is a nickname for American entertainer Jennifer Lopez.
J.Lo or JLO may also refer to:
- J.Lo (album), the second studio album of Jennifer Lopez
- Jason Lo (born 1975), Malaysian musician
- Jamahl Lolesi (born 1981), New Zealand rugby league footballer
- Judgment of Line Orientation
- Juvenile Liaison Officer
- Junge Landsmannschaft Ostdeutschland
- J.Lo, a fictional Boov character from The True Meaning of Smekday
- Jesolo airport (ICAO airport code: JLO), see Jesolo
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title JLO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.