J. Darius Bikoff
|J. Darius Bikoff|
|Born||John Darius Bikoff
September 21, 1961
Queens, New York City, United States
|Residence||Upper East Side, Manhattan|
|Alma mater||Colgate University|
|Occupation||Founder and CEO, Energy Brands|
|Net worth||US$ 325 million|
|Children||daughter and son|
John Darius Bikoff (born 21 September 1961 in Queens, New York) is an American entrepreneur, founder and CEO of Energy Brands. He was born to an American father and an Iranian mother. His father, William, was the owner of a real estate management company and was also a metals importer.
- "J. Darius Bikoff Biography - life, family, childhood, children, name, school, young, son - Newsmakers Cumulation". Notablebiographies.com. Retrieved 2012-06-10.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on August 24, 2011. Retrieved May 29, 2011.
- "J. Darius Bikoff Biography".
- Sorkin, Andrew Ross; Martin, Andrew (26 May 2007). "Coca-Cola Agrees to Buy Vitaminwater". New York Times. New York. Retrieved 19 February 2017.
- Newcomb, Peter. "America's 50 Richest Paydays | Politics". Vanity Fair. Retrieved 2012-06-10.
- Bertine, Kathryn. "Thirsty Business". The Colgate scene.
- Smith, Emily (12 November 2013). "Justin Timberlake gets $1.3M for acoustic set". Page Six. Retrieved 19 February 2017.
- "Susan Bikoff Obiturary". New York Times. 19 August 2013. Retrieved 19 February 2017.
- Neuman, William. "Liquid Funds for a Penthouse". New York Times. Retrieved 28 March 2017.