J. Malucelli Futebol
|Full name||J. Malucelli Futebol|
|Nickname(s)||Jotinha (Little J)|
|Founded||December 27, 1994|
|Dissolved||December 5, 2017|
|Stadium||Eco-Estádio Janguito Malucelli, Curitiba, Brazil|
J. Malucelli Futebol, usually known simply as J. Malucelli, and formerly known as Malutrom and as Corinthians Paranaense, was a Brazilian football team from the city of Curitiba, Paraná state, founded on December 27, 1994. The club competed in the Copa João Havelange in 2000, and in the Campeonato Brasileiro Série C in 2008.
In 2005, the club was renamed to J. Malucelli Futebol.
In 2007, the club won the Copa Paraná, after beating Londrina in the final, at Eco-Estádio Janguito Malucelli, and thus qualifying to that year's Recopa Sul-Brasileira, and also qualifying to the following year's Copa do Brasil and Campeonato Brasileiro Série C. The club was eliminated by Caxias in the 2007 Recopa Sul-Brasileira semifinals.
The club was renamed to Sport Club Corinthians Paranaense in 2009, after being officially registered at the Brazilian Football Confederation. The club adopted a logo and kits similar to the Sport Club Corinthians Paulista ones.
J. Malucelli again
After three years as Corinthians Paranaense, the club was officially renamed back to J. Malucelli Futebol on August 10, 2012. After being relegated in the Paraná championship of 2017, the team shut down.
- Copa Paraná: 1
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
- "Malutrom" (in Portuguese). Arquivo de Clubes. Archived from the original on July 18, 2012. Retrieved July 17, 2008.
- "Brazil 2000 Championship - Copa João Havelange". RSSSF. 2008-06-06. Archived from the original on December 3, 2007. Retrieved 2008-07-17.
- "Na abertura, J Malucelli perde em casa para o Real Brasil" (in Portuguese). Último Segundo iG. January 9, 2008. Archived from the original on May 20, 2011. Retrieved December 6, 2007.
- "J. Malucelli bate Londrina e fica com o título" (in Portuguese). Último Segundo iG. November 26, 2007. Archived from the original on May 20, 2011. Retrieved July 17, 2008.
- "Caxias estréia na Recopa Sul-Brasileira" (in Portuguese). Globo Online. 2007-12-06. Retrieved 2007-12-06.
- "Uniforme do Corinthians Paranaense foi apresentado" (in Portuguese). Lance!. July 2, 2009. Archived from the original on July 9, 2009. Retrieved July 9, 2009.
- "Federação oficializa mudança do nome Corinthians Paranaense para J. Malucelli" (in Portuguese). Gazeta do Povo. Retrieved January 31, 2013.
- "Clubes Profissionais da 1ª Divisão" (in Portuguese). Fdederação Paranaense de Futebol. Archived from the original on January 21, 2013.
- "Federação oficializa mudança do nome Corinthians Paranaense para J. Malucelli" (in Portuguese). Gazeta do Povo. Retrieved March 5, 2018.
|This article about a Brazilian association football club is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|