J. Paul Raines
Raines was born in 1964 in Costa Rica, raised in Georgia, and graduated from Georgia Tech with a Bachelor of Science degree in industrial engineering in 1985. He joined GameStop as COO in 2008, became CEO in June 2010, and stepped down due to brain cancer in November 2017. He was also a member of the board of directors of Gamestop, as well as a board member of Advance Auto Parts. Prior to his work at GameStop, Raines had a terrific career in retail and served in leadership roles at The Home Depot, L.L. Bean, and Kurt Salmon Associates. He died on March 4, 2018.
- admin (2018-03-04). "J. Paul Raines Obituary - Colleyville, Texas". Legacy.com. Retrieved 2018-03-14.
- "Paul Raines Profile". Forbes. Retrieved 2011-07-08.
- "Former GameStop CEO Paul Raines, known for his personable leadership style, dies at 53". Dallas News. 2018-03-05. Retrieved 2018-03-14.
- Morris, Chris (February 6, 2018). "GameStop CEO Paul Raines Resigns Due to Illness". fortune.com. Retrieved 2018-03-05.
- Former GameStop CEO Paul Raines Has Passed Away
|This business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|