Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up jag in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
JAG or Jag may refer to:
In the military:
- Judge Advocate General's Corps, the legal branch or specialty of the U.S. Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, and Navy
- Judge Advocate General (Canada), the legal branch of the Canadian Forces
- PAF Base Shahbaz (IATA code: JAG), a military base operated by the Pakistan Air Force
- JAG (TV series), an American adventure/legal drama television show
- JAG (band), a Christian rock band that recorded during the early 1990s
- "Jag", a song from The Mad Capsule Markets' 1999 album Osc-Dis
- Jag, an automobile produced by Jaguar Cars, a British luxury car manufacturer
- JAG Communications, Britain's third largest independent mobile phone retailer
- CJAG-FM, a Canadian radio station branded as JAG 92.3
- Jag Bhaduria (born 1940), Canadian former politician
- Jag Mundhra (1948-2011), Indian filmmaker
- Michael Jagmin (born 1985), American rock singer
- John Atkinson Grimshaw (1836–1893), Victorian-era artist who sometimes signed his early paintings "JAG"
- Jose Angel Gutierrez
- James Alexander Gordon (announcer) (born 1938), BBC radio broadcaster known as "Jag"
- James Abram Garfield, 20th President of the United States
- Jobs for America's Graduates, a school-to-career program
- Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant Program, providing federal criminal justice funding to state and local jurisdictions
- Slang for a car made by a high end British automobile company.
- Jak, Iran, a village also known as Jag
- Jag, a cleaning tool for firearms such as muskets
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title JAG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.