From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jag in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
JAG or Jag may refer to:
In the military:
- Judge Advocate General (Canada), the legal branch of the Canadian Forces
- Judge Advocate General's Corps, the legal branch or specialty of the U.S. Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, and Navy
- Jag, a cleaning tool for firearms such as muskets
- PAF Base Shahbaz (IATA code: JAG), a military base operated by the Pakistan Air Force
- JAG (TV series), an American adventure/legal drama television show
- JAG (band), a Christian rock band that recorded during the early 1990s
- "Jag", a song from The Mad Capsule Markets' 1999 album Osc-Dis
- Jag Bhaduria (born 1940), Canadian former politician
- Jag Mundhra (1948-2011), Indian filmmaker
- Michael Jagmin (born 1985), American rock singer
- John Atkinson Grimshaw (1836–1893), a Victorian-era artist who sometimes signed his early paintings "JAG"
- James Alexander Gordon (announcer) (born 1938), a BBC radio broadcaster known as "Jag"
- Jaguar Cars, a British luxury car manufacturer
- JAG Communications, Britain's third largest independent mobile phone retailer
- Jobs for America's Graduates, a school-to-career program
- Jak, Iran, a village also known as Jag
- Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant Program, A grant that provides federal criminal justice funding to state and local jurisdictions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title JAG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.