This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Created by||Shotaro Ishinomori|
|Written by||Shōzō Uehara
|Directed by||Kōichi Takemoto
|Narrated by||Toru Ohira|
|Music by||Michiaki Watanabe|
|Country of origin||Japan|
|No. of episodes||35|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Production company(s)||TV Asahi
|Original network||TV Asahi|
|Original release||April 9 – December 24, 1977|
|Preceded by||Himitsu Sentai Gorenger|
|Followed by||Battle Fever J|
J.A.K.Q. Dengekitai (ジャッカー電撃隊? Jakkā Dengekitai, lit. J.A.K.Q. Blitzkrieg Squad) is the second Super Sentai series. It aired from April 9, 1977 to December 24, 1977. It was created by Shotaro Ishinomori, and ran for thirty-five episodes. Toei Co. Ltd also gave it the title The Jackers, for international distribution.
Iron Claw is the leader of a global criminal empire, known simply as "Crime". With a network of wealthy and influential sympathizers, and employing an army of faceless, leather-masked thugs and cyborg assassins, Crime seeks to become the most powerful mafia organization in the world.
To combat this threat, ISSIS, the International Science Special Investigation Squad is formed. ISSIS organizes its forces around the world to battle Crime, including Tokyo, Japan. Tokyo's ISSIS branch commander, Daisuke Kujirai, proposes a radical experiment to aid his forces in Japan. Taking the code name "Joker", he recruits four young test subjects to undergo his cyborg enhancement project — multi-talented athlete and Olympic Gold medalist Goro Sakurai, disgraced boxing champion Ryu Higashi, critically injured policewoman Karen Mizuki, and clinically dead and cryogenically sustained oceanographer Bunta Daichi. Surgically altered and given various bionic enhancements as well as energy manipulation powers, the four youth begin their mission to destroy Crime as a crime-busting quartet code-named J.A.K.Q. Dengekitai. Later on, Joker leaves and Sokichi Banba, a master of disguise and a cyborg, becomes their new boss, known as Big One.
ISSIS, (the International Science Special Investigation Squad (国際科学特捜隊? Kokusai Kagaku Tokusō Tai)), was formed to combat the international threat of Crime across the globe. The Tokyo ISSIS branch was led by Kujirai Daisuke (codenamed Joker), a brilliant bionics specialist and engineer, who initiated the J.A.K.Q. project and recruited the various team members. He was married and is known to have had a young daughter. He was later tasked to head ISSIS’s advanced engineering branch and thus replaced by the flamboyant Banba Soukichi (Big One).
ISSIS’s Tokyo headquarters is located in a towering skyscraper in the heart of Shinjuku. ISSIS utilizes its own army of blue uniformed military troops to assist J.A.K.Q. when needed. Only a handful of ISSIS agents are identified, among them Agent 7 (Hayashi Keiko), Agent 8 (Yamamoto Junko), Agent 9 (Iijima Yoshiko), and Agent 10. Another notable member of ISSIS is Hime Tamasaburou, a somewhat dimwitted and clumsy low-level agent who masquerades as a ramen takeout cook and carrier. Unfortunately, he gets in the way more than he helps out.
Lastly, ISSIS Tokyo’s mascot was a talking hamster that was enhanced using bionic technology, which Kujirai kept as a pet.
J.A.K.Q. (pronounced "Jacker") is the codename for ISSIS’s secret "Blitzkrieg Squad", which was set up to combat the cyborg assassins of Crime. The J.A.K.Q. project was the brainchild of Kujirai Daisuke.
When called upon to enter battle, each member would enter an Enhancing Capsule — an external chamber that sprayed each member with particles which would transform into their respective costumes.
- Goro Sakurai (桜井 五郎? Sakurai Gorō)/Spade Ace (スペードエース? Supēdo Ēsu): A Japanese pentathlon athlete and Olympic Gold Medalist. In addition to being a champion in karate, archery, and judo, he was also a skilled equestrian and an all-around top athlete. He originally turned down Joker’s offer to join J.A.K.Q., but had a change of heart when he was saved by Karen Mizuki, with whom he got romantically involved towards the end of the series. His bionic enhancements allowed him to manipulate atomic energy in a wide variety of ways. Using these energies, Sakurai was able to see through walls and other barriers using his X-ray vision (Chu Seishi [Neutron] Scope) and to move at super speed by activating his "Kosouku [Acceleration] Switch". Sakurai could also hear distant sounds at superhuman levels using his "Enkaku Shuon Souchi [Ultra Sound Device]". As Spade Ace, he wielded a number of specially designed weapons, chief among which was his "Spade Arts" power bow. With the Spade Arts, Sakurai is able to shoot "atomic charged" arrows that coould puncture and bore through most substances. The Spade Arts bow could also be converted into a whip for binding an opponent. Sakurai is a born leader and uses his abilities to seek out the weak points of his enemies. His atomic based powers also give him incredible power when kicking and striking his opponents. He appeared in Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger vs. Super Sentai along with the 24 Red Rangers, introduced to help inspire the Gaoranger team. Spade Ace is so far the only Red Ranger of the Super Sentai series to step aside as field leader of his team.
- Ryu Higashi (東 竜? Higashi Ryū)/Dia Jack (ダイヤジャック? Daiya Jakku): A former Japanese Welterweight Boxing Champion, he was falsely accused of murder by greedy boxing promoters in Las Vegas when he refused to rig a Championship fight. He was intercepted by Joker when he was being extradited to Japan for prosecution, who asked him to choose between working for ISSIS as part of J.A.K.Q. or serving his prison sentence. Higashi reluctantly accepted Joker’s offer, albeit with reservations. His bionic enhancements allowed him to manipulate electric currents. From his right index finger, he could pull out his "Eleki [Electric] Cutter", which he would then use to cut through dense objects. From his left ring finger, he is able to pull out his "Dia Laser", firing a laser beam that could shear through most materials. As Dia Jack, Higashi wields the powerful "Dia Sword", which he can imbue his electrical powers to strike the enemy with deadly effect. The sword can slash and cut through solid steel and other dense metals. It can also be used to focus and fire electrical bolts of energy. Higashi is a rough and gruff individual who is at times very head-strong. A bit of a loner, he tends to prefer working alone. He continues to keep in touch with his former boxing partners, and loves jazz and fast cars.
- Karen Mizuki (カレン水木?)/Heart Queen (ハートクイン? Hāto Kuin): A police detective, she was assigned to investigate routes for trafficking illegal narcotics into Japan. During one of her investigations, she uncovered that Crime controlled a majority of these routes and decided to assist ISSIS in destroying these routes. Crime attempted to kill Karen by arranging a fatal car accident. Miraculously, Karen survived the accident, but lost her right arm. Her father, a fellow police officer, was also killed in the crash. Enraged and seeking revenge, Karen willingly accepted Joker’s offer to undergo his bionic process and join J.A.K.Q. She fell in love with Goro towards the end of the series. Her bionic enhancements allowed her to control magnetism. Her magnetism based powers, which she dubbed her "Heart Cute Jiki [Magnet] Power", allowed her to attract and repel metallic objects at will. She often used her powers to literally stop bullets in mid-air. Her powers could be further augmented by using her Q-shaped "Heart Cute" weapon. Using the Heart Cute, Karen is able to send out waves of magnetic energy that can bowl over opponents or force them into erratic behaviors (which she gleefully enjoys, asking afterwards "Do you want another?" (もう一つ、いかがですか? "Mō hitotsu, ikaga desu ka?")). The Heart Cute could also be used as a blunt impact weapon to strike opponents. From her right index finger, she is able to pull out her "Magnetic Counter" that can send out a magnetic detection pulse, which she can then use to pinpoint and identify objects (both metal and organic) in a way similar to radar. Karen is a skilled martial artist and is proficient in a number of fighting methods. For a while, she was part of the Kono Karate School where she befriended Kono Natsuko (Shihomi Etsuko), who is also a skilled martial artist. Karen has a flair for fashion and often sported tight red leather ‘hot pants’ and red long boots.
- Bunta Daichi (大地 文太? Daichi Bunta)/Clover King (クローバーキング? Kurōbā Kingu): An oceanographer who died of oxygen deprivation in a freak submarine accident — years earlier his beloved younger sister Nami died in an airplane crash — Daichi’s body was cryogenically sustained in a medical facility for research until Joker found him. Using bionic technology, Joker revived Daichi as a cyborg whose bionic enhancements allowed him to manipulate gravitational forces. By increasing his body weight and density, Daichi is able gain superhuman strength. With his power cycling in the range of 700 horsepower, he is able to use his "Juroku [Superpower] Energy" to punch and kick opponents with devastating effect. Daichi can throw opponents across great distances with his "Juroku Nage [Power Throw]" and can take down dozens of opponents with his King Power Press (キングパワープレス? Kingu Pawā Puresu) flying jump attack. His left hand can be converted into his "Club Megaton" weapon, which can become a ball and chain that can be used to strike and hit enemies as well as bind them.
- Sokichi Banba (番場 壮吉? Banba Sōkichi)/Big One (ビッグワン? Biggu Wan): A flamboyant playboy and master of disguise, he is the ISSIS officer who was called in to take over operations in Tokyo and who helped Joker implement the J.A.K.Q. project. Himself a cyborg, he is considered the ultimate "super cyborg" for his bionic implants, which allowed him to harness and manipulate all four cosmic powers (atomic, magnetic, electric and gravity). His nickname was the "Shiroi Chojin" (The White Flying Ace). He can direct his powers to perform a variety of incredible feats including flying, superhuman strength and super speed. Banba wields a fighting baton called the "Big Baton", which he can use to strike and hit opponents with great force and impact. He is a cool-headed leader and masterful tactician who can come up with the most brilliant of battle plans to defeat Crime’s cyborgs. Sokichi can transform at will without the use of the Kyouka Capsules, by taking a sniff out of a magic red rose instead, then leaping and transforming in mid-air. Twenty-four years after the fall of Crime, Banban returned in Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger vs. Super Sentai as the leader of the "Dream Sentai" team. He usually does not shout a 'henshin' phrase, but did shout "Big One!" in Gaoranger vs. Super Sentai. He also used "Big One Finish" which is a spectrum slash with the Big Baton.
- Sky Ace - Aircraft piloted by either Spade Ace and Dia Jack or by Clover King, Joker and Keiko Hayashi (Agent 7). The aircraft's top speed is Mach 2.
- Jack Tank - Armored vehicle piloted by Dia Jack, Clover King or Spade Ace. The tank has a top speed of 350 km/h.
- Spade Machine - Modified Fiat X1/9 driven by Spade Ace, with a top speed of 400 km/h.
- Mach Dia - Race car driven by Dia Jack, with a top speed of 450 km/h.
- Heart Buggy - Dune buggy driven by Heart Queen, with a top speed of 350 km/h.
- Auto Clover - Modified Suzuki GT380 motorcycle piloted by Clover King, with a top speed of 400 km/h.
- J.A.K.Q. Hurricane (ジャッカーハリケーン? Jakkā harikēn) - The four J.A.K.Q. members grab each other by the left forearms and spin in a circle rapidly to form a hurricane.
- Dengeki Kick (電撃キック? Dengeki kikku) - A flying kick executed simultaneously by the four J.A.K.Q. members.
- J.A.K.Q. Cross (ジャッカークロス? Jakkā kurosu)
- J.A.K.Q. Covack (ジャッカーコバック? Jakkā kobakku) - The four J.A.K.Q. members surround and grab the monster and throw it upwards before executing a flying kick mid-air to send it flying further. The finishing blow is a combined beam fired from their right fists.
- Big Bomber (ビッグボンバー? Biggu bonbā) - Introduced after Big One joined the team, this finishing attack consists of a cannon, with the four J.A.K.Q. members bringing out the parts (Dia Jack and Clover King with the wheels, Heart Queen with the "V" symbol, and Spade Ace with the main cannon) and assembling them before Big One loads it with a missile. In the same fashion as the Gorenger Hurricane, the missile fired by the Big Bomber would transform into an object that is usually an anathema to the monster's personality (for example, the missile used on Iron Claw changes into a rat before hitting him). Either way, the object explodes with the monster caught in the explosion.
- Commander Daisuke Kujirai/Joker (1-22, 35-J.A.K.Q. vs Gorenger): He recruits four youths whom he sees as perfect candidates for the "super cyborg" project. Altering their physical bodies with bionic enhancements, and empowering them with energy manipulation devices, the four test subjects become the super cyborg team codenamed J.A.K.Q.
Criminal Organization Crime
Criminal Organization Crime (犯罪組織クライム? Hanzai Soshiki Kuraimu): Headed by the mysterious Iron Claw, the global criminal empire known simply as "Crime" sought to become the world’s premier crime family. With a network of wealthy and influential sympathizers and employing an army of faceless, leather-masked thugs (Crimers) and cyborg assassins, Crime launched a number of spectacular and elaborate schemes to loot, kill, plunder and obtain absolute power. It is later revealed that Crime was, in fact, a cover organization for the alien entity called "Shine", who sought to conquer the world.
- Boss Iron Claw (首領アイアンクロー? Shuryō Aian Kurō): An oddly dressed figurehead and "Godfather" of the Crime organization. Nothing is known about him including his nationality. Iron Claw, while appearing human was later revealed to be a cyborg much like J.A.K.Q. and Big One. His right hand was a powerful "Iron Claw", which could fire talon-like missiles. It could also detach from Iron Claw’s body to attack enemies independently. Iron Claw was a master of disguises, often masquerading himself either as a male or a female. He was a longtime rival of Big One, the two of them having clashed at various times in the past. Iron Claw’s ultimate fighting form was a full "silver colored" super cyborg form known as "Warrior Iron Claw". He was defeated as such by the Big Bomber in the final battle of the series but later returned in J.A.K.Q. vs. Gorenger. There, he planned to bomb seven countries (the United States, the Soviet Union, Mainland China, France, the United Kingdom, West Germany, and Japan), go out into space until the Earth was inhabitable again, and conquer it as the "Emperor of the Solar System". The Gorengers and J.A.K.Q. crushed his plans when Big One gave Spade Ace a device that would set off a remote control rocket claw that Big One had switched with Iron Claw before transforming. The claw pressed the "Detonate" button and the "Citybuster" bombs destroyed the craft that Iron Claw was in, taking Iron Claw himself with it.
- Shine (シャイン? Shain): He is revealed to be the real mastermind behind Crime. An "A.I." (Artificial Intelligence) entity, who is said to have come from the 2nd Star of the "Shine" Galaxy, attempted to use Crime to take over the Earth. He created the super cyborg Great King Icarus (イカルス大王? Ikarusu Daiō) to take control of Crime from Iron Claw and to battle J.A.K.Q., and was later driven from Earth by J.A.K.Q. and Iron Claw.
- Crimers (クライマー? Kuraimā): These minions work for the CRIME Organization. Their objective is to rob, kill, and commit any kind of crime possible to meet CRIME's goal of turning Japan into a crime-ridden nation. They wear dark purple masks and gray clothing. They are armed with Sten Mark II submachine guns. Their distinct sound is "kwee". Due to their appearance being rather obvious as suited men in masks, it is easy for them to adapt it to blend in with human society. Generally they wear masks whenever carrying out an infiltration, with their Crimer masks underneath. However, it is easy for the Crimers themselves to be infiltrated, as Joker does at one point to sabotage a plot to eliminate the J.A.K.Q.
- Crime Big Four (クライム四天王? Kuraimu Shiten'ō): A quartet of ruthless mercenaries and despots who joined forces with Iron Claw to wreak havoc across the globe. The Big Four’s headquarters was a gigantic UFO, which could fly around the world undetected. The various Big Four commanded Iron Claw's remaining Crime forces and the remaining Zolders from the Black Cross Army. The Big Four had battled with other heroes across the globe including Kikaider, Kamen Rider V3, and Kamen Rider Amazon. Facing J.A.K.Q. and the Gorengers, the Big Four combine into the super cyborg entity "Big Four Robo", a monstrous and hulking mechanical monster with multiple cannons protruding throughout his body and a grinder in his lower torso. Virtually invincible, it took the combined special attacks of J.A.K.Q.'s Big Bomber and the Gorenger's Gorenger Hurricane Ball to destroy the monster.
- Baron Iron Mask (鉄面男爵? Tetsu Men Danshaku): An iron masked despot who had been terrorizing the European continent. He fought Kamen Rider V3 offscreen and leads his own specialized troopers he calls his "Tetsu Men Gundan" (Iron Mask Battalion). He carries a heavy iron shield and battle spear, which he can hurl with devastating skill and also carries a blowgun, which he can use to fire poison darts.
- General Sahara (サハラ将軍? Sahara Shōgun): An African conqueror who once battled the Gorengers in Africa with his Sahara Battalion, Sahara Shōgun was a master swordsman and strategist, and both ruthless and cruel in battle.
- Captain UFO (ＵＦＯ船長? Yūfō Senchō): Fought Kamen Rider Amazon off-screen. Though comical looking, Captain UFO is nonetheless a brilliant criminal mastermind who commands the UFO command ship that the Big Four use to travel the world.
- Hell Boxer (地獄拳士? Jigoku Kenshi): A terrifying tyrant from Mongolia who uses his hideous skull adorned armor to strike fear in his foes, who fought Kikaider offscreen. A savage and fierce warrior, he wields an iron ball and chain to crush and kill his opponents.
Episodes aired on Saturdays at 7:30 PM JST.
|No.||Title||Directed by||Written by||Original airdate||Rating|
|1||"4 Cards!! The Trump is J.A.K.Q."
"Fō Kādo!! Kirifuda wa Jakkā" (4カード！！ 切り札はJAKQ)
|Kōichi Takemoto||Shōzō Uehara||April 2, 1977||13.6|
|2||"2 Ten-Jacks!! Destroy the Secret Factory"
"Tsū Ten Jakku!! Himitsu Kōjō o Hakai Seyo" (2テンジャック！！ 秘密工場を電撃せよ)
|Kōichi Takemoto||Shōzō Uehara||April 9, 1977||12.1|
|3||"5 Flushes!! Roar, Panther"
"Faibu Furasshu!! Hoero Pansā" (5フラッシュ！！ ほえろパンサー)
|Atsuo Okunaka||Shōzō Uehara||April 16, 1977||12.8|
|4||"1 Joker!! The Perfect Crime's Assassin"
"Wan Jōkā!! Kanzen Hanzai no Shikaku" (1ジョーカー！！ 完全犯罪の死角)
|Atsuo Okunaka||Shōzō Uehara||April 23, 1977||12.3|
|5||"3 Snaps!! The Ballade of Betrayal"
"Surī Sunappu!! Uragiri no Barādo" (3スナップ！！ 裏切りのバラード)
|Kōichi Takemoto||Shōzō Uehara||April 30, 1977||13.3|
|6||"9 Pokers!! The Beauty's Trap"
"Nain Pōkā!! Bijo no Wana" (9ポーカー！！ 美女の罠)
|Kōichi Takemoto||Kuniaki Oshikawa||May 7, 1977||11.1|
|7||"8 Supercars!! Super-Speed, 350 km/h"
"Eito Sūpākā!! Chōsoku Sanbyaku Gojū Kiro" (8スーパーカー！！ 超速300キロ)
|Atsuo Okunaka||Shōzō Uehara||May 14, 1977||11.5|
|8||"6 Targets!! Exploding Flowers"
"Shikkusu Tāgetto!! Bakuhatsu Suru Hana" (6ターゲット！！ 爆発する花)
|Atsuo Okunaka||Kuniaki Oshikawa||May 21, 1977||9.3|
|9||"7 Straights!! The Deadly Fist of Underworld"
"Sebun Sutorēto!! Jigoku no Hissatsu Ken" (7ストレート！！ 地獄の必殺拳)
|Kōichi Takemoto||Shōzō Uehara||May 28, 1977||10.1|
|10||"11 Collections!! Invitation to Happiness"
"Irebun Korekushon!! Kōfuku e no Shōtai" (11コレクション！！ 幸福への招待)
|Kōichi Takemoto||Hirohisa Soda||June 11, 1977||11.4|
|11||"13 Jackpots!! Burn! Flames of Friendship"
"Sātīn Jakkupotto!! Moe yo! Yūjō no Honō" (13ジャックポット！！ 燃えよ！ 友情の炎)
|Atsuo Okunaka||Susumu Takaku & Hikaru Arai||June 18, 1977||11.7|
|12||"10 Pyramids!! The Maze of the Golden Mask"
"Ten Piramiddo!! Ōgon Kamen no Meiro" (10ピラミッド！！ 黄金仮面の迷路)
|Atsuo Okunaka||Shōzō Uehara||June 25, 1977||7.6|
|13||"Blue Key Quiz!! The Riddle of the Secret Room Murder Riddle"
"Aoi Kī Kuizu!! Misshitsu Satsujin no Nazo - Nazo" (青いキークイズ！！ 密室殺人の謎・なぞ)
|Kimio Hirayama||Shōzō Uehara||July 2, 1977||8.7|
|14||"All Supercars!! Violence!! Great Violent Dash!!"
"Ōru Sūpākā!! Mōretsu!! Dai Gekisō!!" (オールスーパーカー！！ 猛烈！！ 大激走！！)
|Kimio Hirayama||Kimio Hirayama||July 9, 1977||8.1|
|15||"The Crimson Occult!! Ghost Story - Vampire"
"Makka na Okaruto!! Kaidan - Kyūketsuki" (真赤なオカルト！！ 怪談・吸血鬼)
|Atsuo Okunaka||Shōzō Uehara||July 16, 1977||5.5|
|16||"Black Baseball!! The Attacking Miracle Ball"
"Kuroi Bēsubōru!! Shūgeki Suru Makyū" (黒いベースボール！！ 襲撃する魔球)
|Atsuo Okunaka||Shōzō Uehara||July 23, 1977||8.2|
|17||"Black Demon Moon!! Ghost Story - Underworld House"
"Kuroi Akuma Tsuki!! Kaidan - Jigoku no Uchi" (黒い悪魔つき！！ 怪談・地獄の家)
|Kōichi Takemoto||Shōzō Uehara||August 6, 1977||7.5|
|18||"Blue Whirling Tides!! The Face of the Secret Spy"
"Aoi Uzushio!! Himitsu Supai no Kao" (青いうず潮！！ 秘密スパイの顔)
|Kōichi Takemoto||Shōzō Uehara||August 13, 1977||7.9|
|19||"Great Crimson Adventure!! Demon Extermination of Bottomless Haunts"
"Makka na Daibōken!! Sokonashi Makyō no Oni Taiji" (真赤な大冒険！！ 底なし魔境の鬼退治)
|Kimio Hirayama||Shōzō Uehara||August 20, 1977||8.8|
|20||"Messenger of Darkness!! The Transparent Monster Runs the Darkness"
"Ankoku no Shisha!! Tōmei Kaibutsu ga Yami o Hashiru" (暗黒の使者！！ 透明怪物が闇を走る)
|Kimio Hirayama||Kuniaki Oshikawa||August 27, 1977||7.6|
|21||"The Rose-Colored Baseball Era!! Crime's Slugger"
"Bara-iro no Yakyū Jidai!! Kuraimu no Kyōdasha" (バラ色の野球時代！！ クライムの強打者)
|Kōichi Takemoto||Shōzō Uehara||September 3, 1977||10.7|
|22||"Big Red Counterattack! Attack the Suicide Bomber Army"
"Akai Dai Gyakuten!! Jibaku Gundan o Kōgeki Seyo" (赤い大逆転！ 自爆軍団を攻撃せよ)
|Kōichi Takemoto||Hikaru Arai||September 10, 1977||7.6|
|23||"White Flying Ace! Big One"
"Shiroi Chōjin! Biggu Wan" (白い鳥人！ ビッグワン)
|Kōichi Takemoto||Shōzō Uehara||October 1, 1977||8.6|
|24||"Demon? Angel?! The Marvelous Flute-Playing Man"
"Akuma ka? Tenshi ka?! Fushigi na Fuefuki Otoko" (悪魔か? 天使か?！ 不思議な笛吹き男)
|Kōichi Takemoto||Shōzō Uehara||October 8, 1977||11.5|
|25||"Victory? Death?! Demon Shogun and Mechanization Army"
"Shōri ka? Shi ka?! Oni Shōgun to Kikaika Gundan" (勝利か? 死か?！ 鬼将軍と機械化軍団)
|Katsuhiko Taguchi||Shōzō Uehara||October 15, 1977||8.3|
|26||"Invaders!? The Mysterious Space Pirate Ship"
"Inbēdā ka!? Nazo no Uchū Kaizokusen" (インベーダーか！? 謎の宇宙海賊船)
|Katsuhiko Taguchi||Shōzō Uehara||October 22, 1977||9.5|
|27||"The Despot's Ambition!! Break it! The Death Camp"
"Dokusaisha no Yabō!! Kudake! Shi no Shūyōjo" (独裁者の野望！！ 砕け！ 死の収容所)
|Kōichi Takemoto||Shōzō Uehara||October 29, 1977||12.3|
|28||"My Secret! A Space Monster in My Pocket"
"Boku no Himitsu! Poketto no Naka no Uchū Kaibutsu" (ぼくの秘密！ ポケットの中の宇宙怪物)
|Kōichi Takemoto||Shōzō Uehara||November 5, 1977||11.2|
|29||"Go, 7 Changes! Iron Claw vs. Big One"
"Yuku zo Shichi Henge! Aian Kurō Tai Biggu Wan" (行くぞ七変化！ 鉄の爪対ビッグワン)
|Minoru Yamada||Shōzō Uehara||November 12, 1977||10.8|
|30||"The Code That Calls Death! Deadly Poison, Cobra Twist"
"Shi o Yobu Angō! Mōdoku Kobura Tsuisuto" (死を呼ぶ暗号！ 猛毒コブラツイスト)
|Minoru Yamada||Shōzō Uehara||November 19, 1977||10.2|
|31||"Red Impact! The Spy is a 4th Grader"
"Akai Shōgeki! Supai wa Shōgaku Yonensei" (赤い衝撃！ スパイは小学四年生)
|Kōichi Takemoto||Shōzō Uehara||November 26, 1977||7.8|
|32||"Which is the Real One?! Danger, Big One"
"Dotchi ga Honmono?! Ayaushi Biggu Wan" (どっちが本もの?！ 危うしビッグワン)
|Kōichi Takemoto||Shūkei Nagasaka||December 3, 1977||8.9|
|33||"The Blitzkrieg Squad Annihilated?! Crime's Cooking Class"
"Dengekitai Zenmetsu ka?! Kuraimu no Oryōri Kyōshitsu" (電撃隊全滅か?！ クライムのお料理教室)
|Minoru Yamada||Kuniaki Oshikawa||December 10, 1977||8.8|
|34||"Infiltration! Crime Fortress Island"
"Sennyū! Kuraimu Yōsai Tō" (潜入！ クライム要塞島)
|Minoru Yamada||Shōzō Uehara||December 17, 1977||7.4|
|35||"Big Victory! Farewell, JAKQ"
"Daishōri! Saraba Jakkā" (大勝利！ さらばジャッカー)
|Minoru Yamada||Shōzō Uehara||December 24, 1977||8.6|
- J.A.K.Q. Dengekitai (movie version of episode 7)
J.A.K.Q. vs. Gorenger
J.A.K.Q. Dengekitai vs. Gorenger (ジャッカー電撃隊VSゴレンジャー? Jakkā Dengekitai tai Gorenjā) was a movie released after the conclusion of the J.A.K.Q. Dengekitai series and featured a crossover between J.A.K.Q. and the Gorenger. While investigating a UFO in the Sky Ace, J.A.K.Q. is caught off guard by the return of Iron Claw, with the Big Four now leading the remnants of Crime and the Black Cross Army. The next day, while arriving the scene of a washed-up corpse, Queen and Ace encounter Peggy Matsuyama, who has pursued the Sahara Army to Japan. After Peggy reveals markings on the murdered man's back, J.A.K.Q. learns of Crime's "Citybuster" project and the location of the syndicate's island base. Managing to infiltrate Crime's base, Ace and Queen learn of Iron Claw's plan to use the "Citybuster" bombs on the United States, the Soviet Union, China, France, the United Kingdom, West Germany and Japan, wiping out humanity while he and his forces retreat into space via a UFO before returning to Earth and conquering it. After saving Peggy, Ace & Queen escape the base but are surrounded by the Big Four and their armies before Clover King, Diamond Jack and the other Gorengers appear and save them. Both teams go on to defeat the Crime and Black Cross armies. The Big Four combine to form the super cyborg "Big Four Robo", who overwhelms both teams until Big One arrives and the two teams combine their attacks to destroy it. Iron Claw then retreats to his UFO and begins to activate the "Citybuster" bombs until his UFO self-destructs, finishing him off for good. It turns out that Big One switched Iron Claw's hand with a remote controlled one that Spade Ace used to detonate the "Citybuster" bombs, destroying the craft and Iron Claw with it.
- Goro Sakurai: Yoshitaka Tamba
- Ryu Higashi: Heizan Itou
- Karen Mizuki: Mitchi Love
- Bunta Daichi: Yuusuke Kazato
- Sokichi Banba: Hiroshi Miyauchi
- Iron Claw: Masashi Ishibashi
- Narrator: Toru Ohira
- Keiji Mizuki (Karen's Father) (1): Jun Todo
- Captain Robert (1): Ousmane Yusef
- ISSIS Soldiers (1): Jyunichi Haruta, Yutaro Osugi
- Keiji (1)/Katsuya's Brother (9): Toshimichi Takahashi
- Police Officer (at airport) (1): Nenji Kobayashi
- Crime Boss' Tokyo (1-2): Junji Masuda
- Yamauchi (Ryu's master boxing) (2): Takeshi Omaeda
- Sam (2): Jim Max Baden
- Crime Boss' Yokohama (3-4): Yoshikazu Sugi
- Hayato Kono (3): Kenji Ohba (credit as Kenji Takahashi)
- Natsuki Kono (3): Etsuko Shihomi
- Nami Daichi (Bunta's sister) (4): Terumi Sato
- Emi Nishizaki (4): Takako Ishikawa
- Emi's Father (4): Tsuyoshi Shintaku
- Emi's Mother (4): Mari Nakamura
- Crime Boss #3 (5): Kenji Ushio
- Junko Koyama (5): Yoko Natsuki
- Dr. Koyama (Junko's Father and Kujirai's teacher) (5): Hiroshi Katayama
- Crime Boss Tomioka (6): Makoto Takagiri
- Devil Amazon's Human Form (6): Rena Natsuki
- Himself (7, 14): Toru Kirikae
- Herself (7): Masako Kirikae
- Crime Boss #5 (8): Fumitake Omura
- Kumiko (Karen's closest friend) (8): Kyoko Okada
- Kanako Mizuki (Butique's Owner and Karen's Mother) (8): Mieko Muramatsu
- Katsuya Nakayama (9): Hiroyuki Sanada
- Big Saturn (9): Willie Dorsey
- Crime Boss #6 (9): Shinji Takano
- Miki Ota (10): Megumi Shimizu
- Henry Ota (10): Shuntaro Emi
- Akao (10): Tomokazu Hokuto
- Crime Boss #7 (10): Koji Miemachi
- Wakamiya (11): Koki Tanioka
- Crime Boss #8 (Dr. Fujita) (11): Takashi Toyama
- Crime Boss #9 (12): Susumu Kurobe
- Crime Boss #10 (Jan Muto) (13): Kazuo Arai
- Ryuichi Iwasaki (13): Kenichi Mochizuki
- Tamiko Hayashida (13): Eriko Hama
- Reika (13): Keiko Shimizu
- Bone (14): David Friedman
- Himself (14): Makoto Kaneko
- Maya (14): Ritsuko Fujiyama
- Crime Boss (008) (14): Eiichi Kikuchi
- Crime Boss #11 (15): Chikako Susumu
- Megumi (15): Yumi Tamai
- Kenta (15): Fumihiko Ogawa
- Sachiko Suzuki (15): Fumiyo Shigeno
- Female Member nº 7 (15): Rumi Kudo
- Crime Boss #12 (16): Nobuo Yana
- Jiro Kanai (16): Hisashi Kubota
- Misako Akizuki (17): Yuriko Izuka
- Crime Boss #13 (Misako's Uncle) (17): Koji Kawamura
- Ryoji Sada (18): Mutsumi Okabe
- Ryochi Sada (Ryoji's Brother and Crime's Spy) (18: Koichi Okabe
- Crime Boss #14 (18): Keisuke Nakai
- Coronel Gamudi (20): Kentaro Kaji
- Princess Cindy (20): Mayo Suzuki
- Crime Boss #15 (20): Kin Oomae
- Mr. Shin (22): Shin Misuta
- Director Hosoda (Atomic Witch's human form) (23): Naomi Jimbo
- Hiker (25): Eisuke Yoda
- Fujita (27): Ken Sudo
- Isamu Nishikawa (28): Kazuto Ando
- Yukie Hamato (30): Sumiko Kakizaki
- Director Hamato (30): Yoshio Yoshida
- Shinta Yamamoto (31): Seiichi Ando
- Shinta's Father (31): Tsuyoshi Soma
- Shinta's Mother (31): Michiko Hoshi
- Suikan (31): Akira Oizumi
- Cooks (Admiral Buffalo's human form) (33): Tadashi Nakamura
- Kujirai's Wife (35): Isuzu Igarashi
- Mari Kujirai (Kujirai's Daughter) (35): Kumi Shimizu
- Opening theme
- "J.A.K.Q. Dengekitai" (ジャッカー電撃隊? Jakkā Dengekitai)
- Ending theme
- "Itsuka, Hana wa Saku Darō" (いつか、花は咲くだろう?, "Someday, Flowers Will Bloom")
- Lyrics: Saburō Yatsude
- Composition & Arrangement: Michiaki Watanabe
- Artist: Isao Sasaki
- Official J.A.K.Q. Dengekitai website (Japanese)