|Razvi Tower Jale|
|• Official||Maithili, Hindi|
|• Other||Hindi , Maithili, Urdu|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
As of 2001 India census, Jalley block had a population of approx. 25000. Males constitute 53% of the population and females 47%. Jalley has an average literacy rate of 56%, which is less than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 72% and, female literacy is 56%. In Jalley, 15% of the population is under 6 years of age. Jale is a place where people of different languages and religions live. The only source of employment is Agriculture, which constitutes maximum towards the economy of Jalley block. Block, Government Hospital, Police Station, State Bank of India, Indian Bank as well as Qazi Ahmed Inter College (up to graduation) is also located in Jale.and also a Famous Market in Jale Razvi Tower.
The nearest railway station to Jalley is Jogiara (Station Code-JGA) which is just 2 km away. Jogiara connects to Darbhanga via Deora Bandhauli Halt to the east and Sitamarhi to the west. It comes under ECR (East Central Railway) headquartered at Hajipur.
There are three important railway lines:
- Jogiara to Darbhanga (Broad Gauge)
- Jogiara to Sitamarhi (Broad Gauge)
Darbhanga is well connected with all the major cities throughout India-
- Jaynagar/Darbhanga to Sealdah, Chitpur (Kolkata) (Gangasagar Exp-Mithilanchal Exp-DBG-Kolkata Exp),
- Darbhanga to New Delhi / Delhi (Bihar Sampark Kranti, Swatantrata Sainani Exp SF),
- Darbhanga to Pune via. Nagpur and Jabalpur Junction in Madhya Pradesh (Weekly 1033/1034),
- Darbhanga to (LTT) Mumbai (Pawan Exp) via. Jabalpur,
- Darbhanga to Chennai / Bangalore(Bagmati Exp (SF)),
- Jaynagar/Darbhanga to Amritser (Shaheed, Saryu Yamuna Exp, Jansewa Exp),
- Jaynagar/Darbhanga to Patna/Danapur (Intercity),
- Darbhanga to Guwahati (Jeewach Exp),
- Darbhanga to Ahmadabad (Sabarmati Express).
- Garibrath Express_Bi Weekly (Jaynagar_HazratNizamuddin),
- Janki Express (Jaynagar_Saharsa) Tri Weekly'
- Licchavi Express (Sitamarhi_New Delhi),
- Darbhanga_Puri Express Weekly,
- Darbhanga_Guwahati Weekly Super Fast Special,
- Jayanagar - Ranchi Exp (Tri weekly).
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
|Part of a series on|