From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from JAP (disambiguation))
|Look up JAP, Jap, jap, or jap. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jap is a slur directed towards Japanese people.
Jap or JAP may refer to:
- Johan Adolf Pengel International Airport, Paramaribo, Suriname, local name
- Java Anon Proxy for anonymous Web browsing
- Juntas de Abastecimientos y Precios, rationing boards in Chile under president Allende
- Juventudes de Acción Popular, the youth movement of the CEDA in Spain
- Jewish-American princess (may also refer to "prince" or other variations)
- JA Prestwich Industries, former UK engine manufacturer
- Jap, West Virginia, a community in West Virginia, USA
- "JAP", a single by J-Pop band Abingdon Boys School
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title JAP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.