(Redirected from JASON)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Jason in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jason is a hero of Greek mythology who led the Argonauts and married Medea.
Jason or JASON may also refer to:
- HMS Jason, several ships in the Royal Navy
- Jason (ship), Norwegian whaling vessel
- USS Jason (AC-12), 1912–1936
- USS Jason (AR-8), US Navy repair ship 1944–1995
- Jason (rocket), sounding rocket launched in 1958
- Jason (ROV), unmanned submersible robot developed by Robert Ballard
- Jason Jr., prototype of the Jason robot submersible used to explore the wreck of the RMS Titanic
- Jason-1, satellite altimeter used to measure the ocean surface topography, deactivated 2013
- Jason-2, satellite altimeter, successor to Jason-1
- Jason-3, satellite altimeter, successor to Jason-2
- Jason, crater on Phoebe, one of Saturn's moons
- JASON (advisory group), USA defense-oriented consulting group
- Jason (cartoonist) (born 1965), cartoonist (pen name of John Arne Sæterøy)
- Jason (multi-agent systems development platform), an interpreter for an extended version of the AgentSpeak programming language
- JASON Project, high school science advocacy program
- JASON reactor, nuclear reactor in Greenwich, London, England
- Jason of Thessalonica
- JSON, a lightweight computer data interchange format sometimes pronounced as "Jason"
- J'Son (singer), American R&B singer
- J-Son (born 1985), Brazilian-born Swedish rapper and songwriter
- J'son (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- J'Sun, American singer and contestant on season 4 of The Voice (U.S.)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jason.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.