From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
JCL may refer to:
- Juniperus Capital Limited, a Bermuda-based hedge fund
- Job Control Language, a scripting language used on IBM mainframe operating systems
- Java Class Library
- Jakarta Commons Logging, a logging utility
- University of Pennsylvania Journal of Constitutional Law
- Journal of Commonwealth Literature
- Journal of Corporation Law
- Journal of Chinese Linguistics
Junior Classical League:
- J.C.L., degree of Licentiate of Canon Law
An oil-producing plant
- Jatropha curcas (abbreviation of Jatropha curcas Linnaeus)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title JCL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.