JC International Airlines
|Commenced operations||17 March 2017|
|Hubs||Phnom Penh International Airport|
|Headquarters||Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
JC (Cambodia) International Airlines Co., Ltd. (Khmer: ជេសុី អុិនធើណេសិនណល អ៊ែរឡាញ) is an airline based at Phnom Penh International Airport in Cambodia. Founded in 2014, the airline launched operations in March 2017.
JC International Airlines registered itself with the Cambodian Ministry of Commerce in June 2014. It took delivery of two Airbus A320s in February 2017 and began operations on 17 March with domestic flights to Phnom Penh, Siem Reap and Sihanoukville.
The airline is owned by China's Yunnan Jingcheng Group, a Chinese conglomerate that is also the parent company of Ruili Airlines. The company had an initial investment of US$50 million in the airline.
JC International Airlines serves the following destinations:
As of 31 December 2017, the JC International Airlines fleet consists of the following aircraft:
On 21 September 2017, Yunnan Jingcheng Group announced that JC International Airlines would receive seven aircraft in 2018. It was also announced that the carrier will take delivery of an Airbus A330 aircraft in 2019, to be used to launch services to Australia and Europe.
- Sokhorng, Cheng (22 February 2017). "JC airlines is almost ready to fly". The Phnom Penh Post. Retrieved 19 March 2017.
- "Cambodia's JC Int'l Airlines adds maiden pair of aircraft". ch-aviation. 24 February 2017. Retrieved 19 March 2017.
- "Chinese-invested airline launched in Cambodia". Xinhua News Agency. 18 March 2017. Retrieved 19 March 2017.
- "JC (Cambodia) International Airlines Airline Profile | CAPA". centreforaviation.com.
- "JC Cambodia adds new China routes in Feb 2018". Routesonline. Feb 22, 2018.
- "JC International Airlines Fleet Details and History". www.planespotters.net.
- "JC International Airlines to receive A330 from 2019, launch services to Europe and Australia | CAPA". centreforaviation.com.
- "Yunnan Jingcheng Group: 柬埔寨JC国际航空喜迎第四架飞机". CAPA - Centre for Aviation.