JC International Airlines
|Commenced operations||17 March 2017|
|Hubs||Phnom Penh International Airport|
|Headquarters||Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
JC (Cambodia) International Airlines Co., Ltd. (Khmer: ជេសុី អុិនធើណេសិនណល អ៊ែរឡាញ) is an airline based at Phnom Penh International Airport in Cambodia. Founded in 2014, the airline launched operations in March 2017.
JC (CAMBODIA) International Airlines is one of Cambodia's premier leading airline company founded in Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia with registered capital of 50 million US dollars. The total investment will be 1 billion US dollars. JC (CAMBODIA) International Airlines received Initial Principle Approval from the Royal Government of Cambodia dated 14 October 2014. On 17-MAR-2017，JC launched its inaugural service.
JC International Airlines serves the following destinations:
As of August 2019, the JC International Airlines fleet consists of the following aircraft:
- "JC Cambodia launches new route from Phnom Penh to Fuzhou-China in Aug 2019". JCAirlines.Com. Retrieved 31 July 2019.
- "JC Cambodia adds new China routes in Feb 2018". Routesonline. Feb 22, 2018.
- "JC (Cambodia) International Airlines launches Sihanoukville-Tianjin service – Blue Swan Daily". blueswandaily.com. Retrieved 11 December 2018.
- "JC Cambodia Adds Macau-Mandalay Sector From July-2019". Routesonline. June 28, 2019.
- "JC Cambodia linking Phnom Penh and Yangon-Myanmar in Aug 2019". Khmertimeskh.com. Retrieved 9 August 2019.
- "Global Airline Guide 2019 (Part One)". Airliner World. October 2019: 8.