|Full name||Johannes Christoffel Pretorius|
|Date of birth||29 January 1998|
|Place of birth||Secunda, South Africa|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||85 kg (187 lb)|
|School||Hoër Tegniese Skool Middelburg|
|Rugby union career|
He represented the Pumas at the 2015 and 2016 Craven Week tournaments — culminating in a call-up to the South Africa Schools squad for the Under-19 International Series in August 2016 — before moving to Pretoria to join the Blue Bulls. He was named in the Bulls' wider training squad prior to the 2019 Super Rugby season, but was also included in the South Africa national sevens squad prior to the 2018–19 World Rugby Sevens Series.
- "SA Rugby Player Profile – JC Pretorius". South African Rugby Union. Retrieved 1 February 2019.
- "Vermeulen, Specman and Hendricks amongst new faces in Vodacom Bulls wider training squad" (Press release). Bulls. 12 November 2018. Retrieved 13 November 2018.
- "Final push for Blitzboks as World Series looms" (Press release). South African Rugby Union. 5 November 2018. Retrieved 7 November 2018.
- "Dry, Gans recalled for Blitzboks' Australasian jaunt" (Press release). South African Rugby Union. 17 January 2019. Retrieved 1 February 2019.
- "Big week for Pretorius capped with Blitzboks debut" (Press release). South African Rugby Union. 1 February 2019. Retrieved 1 February 2019.
|This South Africa rugby union biography is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|