The JDBUG or JD Bug is a kick scooter brand by J.D. Corporation JD bug on perheestä. MS-130B, the standard JD scooter, is often called as "JD Bug" too. MS-130B1, the British dealer named as "JD Bug Pro", reached great popularity in Australia in 2000 during the "scooter craze." Those JD's scooters were also sold as JD Razor and it became the most famous scooter brand in Japan.
In 2010, JD produced the new "JD Bug Pro" as a sport scooter like the Razor Pro.
Including JD Razor
- The first model, a.k.a. "Razor Old A" or "Micro Skate Scooter"
- Larger MS-130A with 6" wheels
- Newer version of MS-130, also known as "Razor B Model"
- MS-130B with suspension fork
- Flexible wooden deck
- Larger MS-170 with 6" wheels
- MS-173 Skatebug
- Stunt model with skateboard-like deck
- Small and cheap
- Larger MS-101 with 5" wheels
- Made of steel
- Largest scooter with 8" wheels
- 8" front and 6" rear wheels
- Unique folding system and wider 5" wheels
- Larger MS-285 with 6" wheels
- Propelled by pumping a pedal
- MS-180 Power Scoot
- Scooter with caster board mechanism
- Razor (scooter) - Another scooter brand founded by JD Corp.
|This article about a Taiwanese corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|