From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
JEA is a municipal utility service in Jacksonville, Florida, USA
JEA, Jea, etc. may also refer to:
- JeA (singer) (born 1981), a South Korean singer
- Jea, one half of Japanese electronic music collective DJ Sharpnel
- Japan Electric Association
- Japan Evangelical Association
- Jordanian Engineers Association
- Journal of Egyptian Archaeology, a scholarly journal on Egyptology
- Journalism Education Association, a national organization for teachers and advisers of journalism.
- Jerusalem Embassy Act of 1995, a public law of the United States initiating the relocation of its embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem
People with the surname Jea
- John Jea (born 1773), American slave and autobiographer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title JEA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.