|Headquarters||Santa Clara, California, United States|
JEDA Technologies, Inc. (“JEDA”) is a provider of software products in the front-end of electronic design automation (EDA) industry, specifically in electronic system-level (ESL) verification automation. JEDA products are applied to design models written in C, C++, SystemC for quality measurement, checking and improvement. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California with R&D offices in China.
The company was founded in 2002.
The founders of the company were creators and inventors of the Vera hardware verification language.
- "Checking for TLM-2.0 Compliance - Why Bother? ", NASCUG 2009
- "JEDA CODE COVERAGE TOOL FOR ESL SYSTEM DESIGN", OSCI 2007
- "JEDA VALIDATION TOOLS SUITE TO REDUCE ESL PROJECT RISKS", OSCI 2008
- "Library bolsters SystemC", EETimes 2007
- "Transaction assertions boost Jeda NSCa suite", EETimes 2006
- "SystemC assertions go 'native'", EETimes 2006