JE postcode area
Coordinates: 49°10′52″N 2°04′52″W / 49.181°N 2.081°W
|Coordinates: 49°10′52″N 2°04′52″W / 49.181°N 2.081°W|
|Postcode area name|
|Statistics as at May 2020|
The JE postcode area, also known as the Jersey postcode area, is a group of postal districts covering Jersey.
The approximate coverage of each postcode district:
|Postcode district||Sector||Parish (or non-geographic use)|
The post town for all addresses is JERSEY.
- Postcode Address File
- Jersey Post
- List of postcode areas in the United Kingdom
- Guernsey postcode area
- ^ "ONS Postcode Directory Version Notes" (ZIP). National Statistics Postcode Products. Office for National Statistics. May 2020. Table 2. Retrieved 19 June 2020.
- ^ Royal Mail, Address Management Guide, (2004)
- ^ Postcode and Address Finder Archived 5 April 2012 at the Wayback Machine, Jersey Post
- ^ a b c Non Geographic Codes Archived 1 September 2012 at the Wayback Machine (includes lists of Jersey "in use non-geographic sectors" and "current PO Box sectors"), Royal Mail, January 2012
- ^ Addressing Standards Archived 16 August 2011 at the Wayback Machine, Jersey Post