Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up JFK in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
JFK are the initials of John F. Kennedy (1917–1963), the 35th President of the United States.
JFK may also refer to:
- John F. Kennedy International Airport, serving New York City (IATA code and commonly used name JFK)
- JFK/UMass station, a train station on the MBTA's Redline in the Dorchester neighborhood of Boston, Massachusetts
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Airport, Ashland, Wisconsin, United States, also known as JFK Memorial Airport
- USS John F. Kennedy, two U.S. Navy ships named for President John F. Kennedy
Arts, entertainment, and media
- JFK (Clone High), a character in Clone High
- JFK (film), a 1991 film by Oliver Stone
- JFK Reloaded, a video game by Traffic Games
- JFK International School, a school and summer camp situated in the Swiss Alps (Saanen/Gstaad)
- JFK University, a university in Pleasant Hill, California
- John F. Kennedy High School (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title JFK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.