JFK Airport (disambiguation)
JFK Airport may refer to:
- John F. Kennedy International Airport, an international airport located in Queens County, on Long Island, in southeastern New York City, IATA code JFK
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Airport, an airport located southwest of the Ashland, Ashland County, Wisconsin, IATA code ASX
- El Alto International Airport, an airport located southwest of La Paz, Bolivia, IATA code LPB, officially known as John F. Kennedy until 1999 when its name was changed
New York City Subway stations
- Sutphin Boulevard – Archer Avenue – JFK Airport (New York City Subway), a two level station complex in the Jamaica neighborhood of Queens; serving the E, J, and Z trains
- Howard Beach – JFK Airport (IND Rockaway Line), a station at 159th Avenue & 103rd Street in the Howard Beach neighborhood of Queens; serving the A train
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title JFK Airport.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.