From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from JIM)
|Look up Jim or jim in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jim may refer to:
- Jim, a diminutive form of the given name James
- Jim (comics), a comic book series by Jim Woodring
- Jim (album), an album by soul artist Jamie Lidell
- Jim (Huckleberry Finn), a character in Mark Twain's novel
- Jim (TV channel), a Finnish television channel
- JIM (Flemish TV channel), a Flemish television channel
- JIM suit, an atmospheric diving suit
- Jim River, a river in North and South Dakota, United States
- Jim, the nickname of Yelkanum Seclamatan
- Journal of Internal Medicine
- Juan Ignacio Martínez, commonly known as JIM
- Jim (Medal of Honor recipient), recipient of the US Medal of Honor
- All pages beginning with "Jim"
- James (disambiguation)
- Jimbo (disambiguation)
- Jimmy (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jim.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.