(Redirected from JIM)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Jim in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jim may refer to:
- Jim, a diminutive form of the given name James and a short form of Jimmy
- The OPCW-UN Joint Investigative Mechanism
- Jim (comics), a series by Jim Woodring
- Jim (album), by soul artist Jamie Lidell
- Jim (Huckleberry Finn), a character in Mark Twain's novel
- Jim (TV channel), in Finland
- JIM (Flemish TV channel)
- JIM suit, for atmospheric diving
- The Jim River, in North and South Dakota, United States
- Jim, the nickname of Yelkanum Seclamatan (died April 1911)
- Journal of Internal Medicine
- Juan Ignacio Martínez (born 1964), commonly known as JIM
- Jim (horse), milk wagon horse used to produce serum containing diphtheria antitoxin
- "Jim" (song), a 1941 song.
- Jim (Medal of Honor recipient)
- Slang term for an unusually massive or painful bowel movement. E.g., be right back, I need to go jim.
- All pages beginning with "Jim"
- James (disambiguation)
- Jimbo (disambiguation)
- Jimmy (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jim.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.