From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from JIRA)
Jira or JIRA may refer to:
- Jira (given name)
- Jira (surname)
- Jira (software), a bug tracking, issue tracking and project management software
- Jira (Toho), also known as Gojira, Zilla, and Godzilla, a fictional giant dinosaur-like monster
- Jira, Iran, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Jira (nahiyah), a nahiyah (subdistrict) of Safad Sanjak under the Ottoman Empire
- Journal of Iranian Research and Analysis, a publication of the Center for Iranian Research and Analysis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jira.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.